Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
One to One Mughal Suites(Ras Al Khaimah)
View Hotel
Tulip Inn Ras Al Khaimah(Ras Al Khaimah)
  • Pool
City Hotel(Ras Al Khaimah)
View Hotel
Hayat Plaza Hotel(Ras Al Khaimah)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Bin Majid Mangrove(Ras Al Khaimah)
View Hotel
Ras Al Khaimah Hotel(Ras Al Khaimah)
View Hotel
Capital Hotel(Ras Al Khaimah)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Bin Majid Beach Hotel(Ras Al Khaimah)
  • Pool
5,991 results
All reviewsmaarid restaurantvirgin reppura vidavirgin holidaysxo barbrazilian restaurantdhow bardome barthe salt water poolpiaceri da gustarebeach villamain restauranthalf boardmanar mallresort spaall inclusive packageswim up bar
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This hotel is in a beautiful location and the beach is lovely. The room (Family Suite) was large, clean and comfortable. However, the hotel is missing some of the main ingredients that would make it the 5 star luxury I have come to expect of my holidays in the UAE. The food in the Maarid Restaurant was well below standard. The food was bland and tasteless and the choice poor compared to the other 8 hotels I have stayed in, in the UAE. The breakfast was ok but you do not expect to have to ask for a teaspoon everyday or get coffee poured which is so weak it looks like water! The Italian and Brazilian restaurants were excellent, we ended up paying for this despite the half-board because we couldn't face the bland again. As I said the beach was lovely but lacked the extra luxury of service on the beach/around the pools and there was no food sold in any of outside areas during the day. Only one of the 7 pools was temperature controlled and you needed a GPS to find it as the information from the hotel was poor. We found out very late that there were golf buggies that took you from the main hotel to this area.
We had a mini-bar in the room that wasn't stocked even when asked twice and then a few bottles of beer and cans of drink appeared on day 3! This did not reflect the menu and consequently due to their disorganisation the drinks taken were not on our bill!

1  Thank Geraldjk
Schouaib, Front Office Manager at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear Geraldjk,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort and Spa and for taking the time to write to us. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Please rest assured that your feedbacks about the food in Maarid and the mini bar have been shared with our department head for further corrective action. I would like to assure you that the buggies are available through the concierge and the buggies are roaming around the resort every 10 minutes to pick up and drop the guest from the chalets to the main building.

On another note, I am happy that you were satisfied with our Italian and Brazilian restaurant.

We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton. I look forward to welcoming you once more to the Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort and Spa and any of our Hilton family of Hotels Worldwide in the near future. Please contact me directly when planning your next visit, and I would be delighted to handle your reservation.

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

We had amazing 10 nights all inclusive at this hotel. Highly recommend the beach villas that we stayed in.What amazing view we woke up to each morning.Had our own little garden and area of the beach.The bed was so comfortable with lovely bed lining.I have stayed in many countries and hotels over the years.The air conditioning was perfect it was so hot outside.Even the sand was hot and around the pools so footwear is a must.

The hotel was so clean and comfortable.The staff where wonderful and helpful. We loved the restaurants and the food choices. We had great waiters and waitresses really nice.Very impressed with Saiful and Vanessa really great service made our stay more enjoyable.

My daughter had great time and enjoyed the cool temperture of children's pool that was covered and had a slide.
The other pools where quite
warm like the sea.The swim up bar was fun.All the hotel surrounding was clean and tidy. The beach was so beautiful and had life guards like the pools.

We loved the buggy's to and from the hotel behind the villas. Really needed in the heat.

We did a day trip to Atlantis hotel and water park. Which was a 1 hour and 20 minutes away from hotel and we have great fun.

What amazing time we had at this hotel.Have great memories forever and made some long friends there too !! Thank you

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank lauren e
Schouaib, Front Office Manager at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear Lauren e,

It is always good to receive positive feedback. Many thanks for taking the time to advise us. I will share your compliments with our team members.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Hotel very impressive and the service excellent. Rooms clean and cool. Pools very clean. Beach clean and water hot ! Sea not that clear though. Buffet restaurant large and food selection very good. Dubai city impressive.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Wade K,

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We have enjoyed our stays in Hilton Resort & Spa Ras Al Khaima as we usually do. Situated in a charming location with its green spread across the bay is one of our favorite destinations.
We have received a warm welcome and appreciated the hotel's apartment setup.
The Italian restaurant and its Chef deserves a special attention as it offers delicious dishes and the services is excellent.
We have also enjoyed the excellent sushi's served by the Asian restaurant, and appreciated the the talent of the two young singers in the XO Bar.
The only drawback was the adult pool not being cooled as usually, during the hot period, but we assume it will be solved before our next visit.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Cristian V,

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Lovely location, amazing stuff.
Perfect spot for a Family Gateway.
Valuable money for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Kids friendly ........................................................................................

Dear HamidBelkebir,