“Great place to spend your vacation”

Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Ras Al Khaimah
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Great place to spend your vacation”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Enjoyed staying at the resort especially the salt water pool and the aquarium pool was amazing... the place was calm and relaxing.. I had a really good time :) :)
Many thanks to the reception and the service provided by the waiters...:)

Room Tip: villa by the beach
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank royden d
Schouaib, Front Office Manager at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Dear Royden d,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort and Spa and for taking the time to write to us. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

It is always good to receive positive feedback. Many thanks for taking the time to advise us. I will share your compliments with our team members.

We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton. I look forward to welcoming you once more to the Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort and Spa and any of our Hilton family of Hotels Worldwide in the near future. Please contact me directly when planning your next visit, and I would be delighted to handle your reservation.

Sabri Chuoaib

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,023)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights. Not very impressed with what is proclaimed to be a 5 star, which I guess is only because of the various facilities available in the resort. We stayed in the beach villa and were not impressed with service at all. With 2 kids in tow we would have appreciated if they placed extra towels or stocked the complimentary water bottles without us asking for them, or told us more of the hotel while we checked in or stocked the empty mini bar or if the sunset bar folks didn't make it sound like a hassle delivering 3 AED 55 burgers (each) to the kiddi pool 25 meters away or leaving no tea cups in the room when there are tea bags and a kettle. Basically, everything we needed had one mess up or another. Nail in the coffin was when the buggy driver had me hold on to our stroller hanging over cause they didn't have enough buggies for the number of guests that asked for a ride. Can get uncomfortable holding a double stroller over a moving buggy in 45 degree afternoon weather! Saving grace were the restaurant staff and food at the Maarid and Pura Vida. Everything else was average.
We've stayed at The Cove, Beach (Fujeriah) Rotana or the Waldorf Astoria which are way better hotels.

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank PaSha1504
Schouaib, Front Office Manager at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Dear parthenon007,

I was really concerned to hear that our overall service did not meet your expectations. Each point has been investigated so that these situations do not reoccur in the future.

I am happy that you were satisfied with the food and the staff at Maarid and Pura vida. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Was amazed by the extra care provided by Renate and Sanjay at the front desk.
Staff are very accommodating.. The buffet breakfast was very generous and delicious.
Amazing place for fun, leisure and Peace...

Thank you so much and for sure will visit you very soon

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Talal H
Dear Talal H,

Furth bei Landshut, Germany
Reviewed 20 August 2014

The location of the hotel is very nice, outside the hotel you can see less beautiful environmental things. The arab architecture is nice as well. Service an food is great, as well as the pool and the room was large and clean. Looking at the details (for example the pool tiles or the beach-chairs) there are several things to improve.
But the worst experience was the shuttle transfer back to Dubai Airport - it was a torture. Sorry, but you can't drive your guests through the desert in an non-airconditioned shuttle bus!! And this was definitely the hotels own HILTON-shuttle, as we could read on it. We recommend, Ms. Paris Hilton should spend a little less money, so you can afford to buy an air-conditioned shuttle bus.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Dear Othmar S,

I would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused by the unworked air conditioning unit on the shuttle bus. I have personally followed up to ensure that the appropriate corrective actions are immediately taken. Thank you for your feedback.

Walton-On-Thames, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Just returned from Ras Al Khaimer Resort and Spa. This was our second visit in 2014 and if you read my previous review in February this year - you will understand why we could not wait to go back!. Sometimes when you revisit a great experience it is often not the same - however - to the contrary - it was even better this time if that was possible? - This hotel should not be Number 3 in rank for hotels in Ras Al Khaimer - It should be NUMBER ONE!!
The entire Management Team led by Raouff Benchedli is simply "World Class" - all the team members work tirelessly to ensure that your stay is something to be cherished and remembered forever.
Our trip was organised direct with the hotel this time (a massive thanks to the very hard working Sabri Chouaib- Front Desk Manager) who arranged it all and could not have made our trip any better - from start to finish he was faultless in all that he delivered. Flights arranged direct with Emirates (have their own incredible airport in Dubai and must now for sure be one of the best airlines?). We booked again one of their luxury villas which, along with the All Inclusive Club Room Package, is highly recommended and worth the extra if you can save those extra pennies.
The Restaurants, led by Xavier Hubert and his very hard working assistants Ajeeb Bhugawoo and Charlotte, within the complex are wide-ranging with huge amounts of choice for all pallets. - We had some great evenings in the "Piaceri Da Gustare" - Italian (thank you particularly to Joy) and in the "Passage to Asia" (thank you particularly to Jelli-Ann) who looked after us on every occasion and made each meal an experience and delight to be cherished.
Each morning/Evening we were collected by Buggy to take us to Breakfast/Dinner and a special mention must go to Moktan, one of the drivers. He always had a cheery smile on his face and clearly loves his job and making clients enjoy their times with him. - He made our day whenever he collected or dropped us back to the Villa.
So - to all thinking of booking this hotel - think no further - Just Book It! - You will not be disappointed. -
- And to all at Ras Al Khaimer Resort and Spa - Thanks a Million to a Fabulous Team and a World Class Hotel and Experience.
Regards - James Kim and Chris

Room Tip: Go For a Villa if you money will permit
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank James R
Dear James R,

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We have enjoyed our stays in Hilton Resort & Spa Ras Al Khaima , the warm welcome and great attitude of Benoy or Binoy forgive me if i spelled your name wrong was beyond expectations. Because of you The hotel will be one of our favorite destinations.
Thank you once again.

• Stayed August 2014
Dear Rubarubaa,

Karachi, Pakistan
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Absolutely love the place its grand and the architecture gives a traditional Indian look. Rooms are nice and comfortable, neat and clean washroom, we had the pool view from our balcony and at nite it looked amazing!!
Had a great time at the beach and the best part was the jet ski .

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple