1) I booked the junior sweet sea view. The location was amazing yet i kept wondering if thats how small the junior suite is then how will the normal sized rooms be?
The room was very small for the price paid.
2) The bathroom was clean and tidy yet the toilet seats are small so dont count on having a good seat with ur mobile!
3) The location of the hotel is formidable. But there is no wow effect in the hotel itself.
4) we went to the beach so we picked up the towels, the towels didnt smell good. They smelled wet. When we reached the beach the chairs' pillows were old and felt and smelled old. So we changed our mind and headed back to the pool. The pool is incredible and honestly the people are very hospitable but again not a 5 star hotel kind of feeling.
5) fyi the pool's water is from the sea and they dont control the temperature so it is warm.
6) they knew we had an anniversary and a birthday so they brought us a cake (yaay!)
7) we had our dinner in the italian restaurant; i totally recommend if you are willing to sell a kidney and a spleen to pay for it! The food is so good that you would die for but the portions are too small that you have go have dinner before going in the restaurant. And comparing the portions to the prizes it is ridiculous. But if u r craving italian then go but order a pizza. It is the cheapest thing on the menu. The restaurant knew abt the anniversary so they had flowers on the table in the shape of a heart.
8) the tv channels are very limited only one channel with english movies again not a 5 stars kinda thing.
9) the breakfast buffet is okay, have had better in other 5 stars and 4 stars hotels.
Conclusion; it is not for a romantic getaway. It is an okay experience with no wow factor whatsoever. I had a fine time but i wouldnt go back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa is nestled in a spectacular private bay at the northern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, overlooking the shimmering waters of the Arabian Gulf. Only a 70-minute drive to Dubai International Airport and two hours from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Guestrooms: The Resort consists of 151 guestrooms in villas and 324 guestrooms in the hotel, each with a private balcony and exclusive access to the beautiful 1.5 km sandy beach. All guestrooms are fully equipped with a Plasma TV, minibar, alarm clock, coffee facilities, safe box, iron with board, hair dryer and wired internet (fee). Dining: With 11 restaurants and bars to choose from, guests will be spoilt for choice. Start the day with Hilton Breakfast in the bright and spacious Maarid, then stop by BN Cafe for your favourite coffee, or swim up to Sunset Bar to grab your favourite cocktail. Begin your evening with a traditional Middle Eastern shisha in Al Bahar Rooftop, before contemplating whether to try South American cuisine in Pura Vida or classic Italian fine dining at Piaceri da Gustare. At night, spend great times at the classic X.O. bar serving cognac and vintage ports. Leisure: The Spa features 9 treatment rooms, hamams, Jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms. For the gym enthusiasts, there is a Hilton fitness by Precor center with aerobics rooms. Or take part in water sports with our on-site diving center offering snorkeling, water skiing, sailing and jet skiing. The perfect end to a day is a swim in one of our six swimming pools; including a salt water pool and a shaded pool for children. An onsite Kid's Club with indoor and outdoor playrooms and a Teens Club will keep the children and teens busy whilst you relax in the best resort in Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Travelbag, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort And Spa
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Ras Al Khaimah Hilton
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa