Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Tulip Inn Ras Al Khaimah(Ras Al Khaimah)
  • Pool
City Hotel(Ras Al Khaimah)
View Hotel
Hayat Plaza Hotel(Ras Al Khaimah)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Bin Majid Mangrove(Ras Al Khaimah)
View Hotel
Ras Al Khaimah Hotel(Ras Al Khaimah)
View Hotel
Capital Hotel(Ras Al Khaimah)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Pool
5,950 results
All reviewsmaarid restaurantvirgin reppura vidavirgin holidaysxo barbrazilian restaurantdhow bardome barthe salt water poolpiaceri da gustarebeach villamain restauranthalf boardmanar mallresort spaall inclusive packageswim up bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 August 2014

This is one of the most unforgettable experience i had for this year. When we arrived at the hotel, the reception assisted us right away and provide us our room since they knew we came from a long trip even if they are too busy and special thanks to the main resto who took care of our breakfast friendly staff and wide selection of breakfast food. Over all experience from the day we arrived til we checked out is superb. Looking forward to stay there again. SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank kareen mae m
Schouaib, Front Office Manager at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Dear Kareen Mae M,

I am delighted that you liked our facilities and service. Thank you for sharing your comments with us. It is our pleasure that you were satisfied with the FO and the food at our main restaurant.

I would personally convey your message to everyone and we shall look forward to welcome you back in our Resort in September.

Sabri Chouaib

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Had an amazing holiday with friends. we were very lucky to have the challet room with a beach view and a small lawn area.. the view was breath taking... very clean room. the beach very well maintained and clean. Has a couple of swimming pools. notable ones being the salt water pool and the other a sort of aquarium where the pool is shielded with a glass from the restaurant.
highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Schouaib, Front Office Manager at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear WayneCunha,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort and Spa and for taking the time to write to us. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

It is always good to receive positive feedback. Many thanks for taking the time to advise us. I will share your compliments with our team members.

We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton. I look forward to welcoming you once more to the Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort and Spa and any of our Hilton family of Hotels Worldwide in the near future. Please contact me directly when planning your next visit, and I would be delighted to handle your reservation.

Just a total disaster!!!

1. The hotel is in general dirty (in the lift the ground super dirty) in the hall used tissues on the ground etc...
2. One of the receptionist is the most unprofessional person i have never met in my life! The polish or the russian one (sorry I don't use to precise the origins but i don't remember his name). With my friend he was just very unpleasant and arrogant, saying that he doesn't see any reservation etc, I kept calm but honestly i wanted to push his face!
We had booked three rooms, in any of them we had towels, and when i asked to this receptionist if he is sure of it, he replied to me like I am an idiot "of course there are towels in your room"
euh sorry but when i reached upstairs I had to call again for TOOWELS!!!
I still so pissed of of this place even one month later!
When we reached the rooms, it weren't the good ones, so I had to run downstairs again to check with the receptionist (lucky a lovely girl this time)

After been so annoyed, we enjoyed the pool of the Hilton resort and spa (because the pool of the hilton wasn't that great to be honest)

The service to the room is good, the waiter is lovely!

Otherwise I don't recommend at all this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Monica D
Reviewed 27 August 2014

It was a very good experience, we had so much fun at the pool and beach.. Kids enjoyed the stay a lot. The restaurants also were so good ...
I advice you to come to Ras Al Khaimah in other months, not in August, as the climate would be better.

Room Tip: Higher Floors have better sea view, where as the rooms at first level have very easy access to the pool and beach
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Hala A,

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Stayed at this resort in June 2014 and I can't stop thinking about it...The hotel is very well run and staff are very polite and friendly.the rooms were very spacious and cleaned to a high standard.the food was amazing and all restaurant was very good.its a fair way from Dubai but if you want a beach holiday in a 5 start resort book to go here with virgin.
5 star from me and my family Hilton Ras Al Khalmah well done

Room Tip: Book with virgin you get more benefits at the hotel
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Schouaib, Front Office Manager at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear Funwales,