We booked to stay at the Hilton Ras Al Khaimah resort for 10 nights through Virgin, and had no problems at all.
On arrival, Dubai had had some freak weather and everywhere was flooded, so our journey by coach took a little longer than usual ( a good couple of hours), we were glad to finally reach the hotel.
We stayed in a Deluxe seaview room on the 5th floor, lovely views across the whole resort. The room had very comfortable beds, sofa, coffee table, desk, flat screen TV , mini fridge, tea making facilities, in-room safe, hairdryer, bathroom had double sinks, great bath and shower and lots of crabtree and evelyn toilettries,
We've stayed in many hotels and have never come across such friendly staff!!
Always saying "Hello" and trying to make your holiday the best it can be!
The staff work very hard, long hours, but still remain to keep smiling.
Even the chefs from the restaurants come and have an after dinner
chat to the hotel guests, which we thought was exceptional service.
If you go to move any sundbeds or parasols for yourself, the pool staff are there
before you know it, and are moving them to wherever you wish, such good service!
We never had any trouble finding a sunbed, and I can't see how you would with so many to choose from. Everyone seems to find their favourite spot and ours was around one of the pools near the "villa" end of the resort, next to the Dhow bar......also our favourite lunch place.
We went all inclusive and like many reviwers before have said, it's the best choice.
We always had breakfast at the Maarid restaurant (buffet style), sitting outside, plenty of choice of food, and have as much or little as you like.
Only certain restaurants are included in the All inclusive package, but you also get an allowance towards the other restaurants, which we took advantage of quite alot and hardly ended paying any extra at all.
One of our favourites for dinner was the Italian restaurant Piacere del Gusto.
(Thanks to the staff here.....very good friendly service )
We booked a taxi for the day to Dubai through the hotel reception, it cost us £120
from 10am until 9pm the driver spoke English and took us to all the sightseeing places we wished to see. He took some great memorable photos of us and was very good at recommending some places to go.
If you are looking for a nice relaxing holiday in the sun at a luxury resort with great staff, this is for you. There isn't much outside the resort and it is about 1hr 30mins to Dubai.
I'd be happy to answer any questions I can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa is nestled in a spectacular private bay at the northern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, overlooking the shimmering waters of the Arabian Gulf. Only a 70 minute drive to Dubai International Airport and two hours from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Guestrooms: The Resort consists of 151 guestrooms in villas and 324 guestrooms in the hotel, each with a private balcony and exclusive access to the beautiful 1.5 km sandy beach. All guestrooms are fully equipped with a Plasma TV, minibar, alarm clock, coffee facilities, safe box, iron with board, hair dryer and wired internet (fee). Dining: With 13 restaurants and bars to choose from, guests will be spoilt for choice. Start the day with Hilton Breakfast in the bright and spacious Maarid, then stop by BN Cafe for your favourite coffee, or swim up to Sunset Bar before grabbing a barbecue lunch at Al Bahar with an underwater view. Begin your evening with a traditional Middle Eastern shisha in 6 Degrees, before contemplating whether to try South American cuisine in Pura Vida, Sushi in Passage to Asia or classic Italian fine dining at Piaceri da Gustare. At night, spend great times at the classic X.O bar serving cognac and vintage ports. Leisure: The Spa features 9 treatment rooms, hamams, Jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms. For the gym enthusiasts, there is a Hilton fitness by Precor center with aerobics rooms. Or take part in water sports with our on-site diving center offering snorkeling, water skiing, sailing and jet skiing. The perfect end to a day is a swim in one of our six swimming pools; including a salt water pool and a shaded pool for children. An onsite Kid's Club with indoor and outdoor playrooms and a Teens Club will keep the children and teens busy whilst you relax in the best resort in Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort And Spa
- Ras Al Khaimah Hilton
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa