After our hour and a half transfer from Dubai airport, we arrived at this beautiful large hotel!....
Upon arrival, we were welcomed with some welcome drinks and our rooms were ready (early check in)....
The staff were excellent and the service was great!!!
Rooms were large clean and comfortable. We had a sea view room and we had full view of the gardens, pools and sea!.. Bathroom was beautiful and the shower was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....
Also i know this may sound silly, but be careful of the bed, as at the front of the bed the two corners stick out and myself and my boyfriend both cut our legs on the corner.
Its a shame the large main swimming pool is salt water, and as we was in peak season, the ''adults only pool'' which is meant to be over 16 yrs only, had children in it everytime we was in there.
If you havent been to Dubai before and want to experience the city, i would advise you to stay in Dubai instead of this hotel as it is an hour and half each way and is a long day if you want to go there.
We booked a private car for the whole day to go into the city which cost us 750 dirhams for 12 hours!... which is worth it...
We stayed for 3 nights All inclusive but wished we was there longer to enjoy the sun, beach and relaxation.
Food - Was amazing, i am a fussy eater and seemed to find something i liked every day .
If your going to this hotel and have booked a bed and breakfast basis i would upgrade to All inclusive as for example, can of beer is around £5, small can of pepsi £3, burger and chips £10..UPGRADE!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa is nestled in a spectacular private bay at the northern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, overlooking the shimmering waters of the Arabian Gulf. Only a 70-minute drive to Dubai International Airport and two hours from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Guestrooms: The Resort consists of 151 guestrooms in villas and 324 guestrooms in the hotel, each with a private balcony and exclusive access to the beautiful 1.5 km sandy beach. All guestrooms are fully equipped with a Plasma TV, minibar, alarm clock, coffee facilities, safe box, iron with board, hair dryer and wired internet (fee). Dining: With 11 restaurants and bars to choose from, guests will be spoilt for choice. Start the day with Hilton Breakfast in the bright and spacious Maarid, then stop by BN Cafe for your favourite coffee, or swim up to Sunset Bar to grab your favourite cocktail. Begin your evening with a traditional Middle Eastern shisha in Al Bahar Rooftop, before contemplating whether to try South American cuisine in Pura Vida or classic Italian fine dining at Piaceri da Gustare. At night, spend great times at the classic X.O. bar serving cognac and vintage ports. Leisure: The Spa features 9 treatment rooms, hamams, Jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms. For the gym enthusiasts, there is a Hilton fitness by Precor center with aerobics rooms. Or take part in water sports with our on-site diving center offering snorkeling, water skiing, sailing and jet skiing. The perfect end to a day is a swim in one of our six swimming pools; including a salt water pool and a shaded pool for children. An onsite Kid's Club with indoor and outdoor playrooms and a Teens Club will keep the children and teens busy whilst you relax in the best resort in Ras Al Khaimah. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Travelbag, LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort And Spa
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Ras Al Khaimah Hilton
- Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa