“all little things that made vacation special”

Sharjah Premiere Hotel & Resort
Ranked #18 of 79 Hotels in Sharjah
San Francisco, California
“all little things that made vacation special”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Ok, the review is late. But better late than never, so here it is:

My parents stayed in Sharjah Premiere Hotel on Oct 10 to Oct 17. So prior to their arrival, I did all the arrangements with Pamela from Reservation Department. She went out of her way to satisfy my requests. As the actual anniversary day for my parents wedding was Oct 13th, I was really attentive to how pleasant their stay would be. The hotel did a great job on upgrading them to a huge business suite with sea view, cleaning room every day (unless otherwise was noted), providing VIP treatment and even surprising with a tasty cake on 13th.

As for the pool area, it was pretty dark there during the day, pool was small, but they didn’t mind as they came to swim in the sea (Gulf). The sister hotel Lou Lou’a (where they had access to pool as well, and the beach ) was really nice and clean. Free chairs and towels were provided.

Breakfast was up to their satisfaction.

They noted that all staff was exceptionally welcoming and attentive. Special thanks to front desk manager (I would suppose), who personally greeted them and presented the cake on a special date.

I’m grateful to the staff for their attention. My parents were happy with my choice of hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 11Anastasia11

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Dubai
Reviewed 2 December 2012

Upon my arrival, went to the reception immediately and the staff was accommodating.

I only tried the pool and eaten at the Canary Restaurant.As for my standard, swimming pool is okey but no available jacuzzi in the area.I started swimming around 2 pm and stayed there till 4 pm. Weather is quite cool as it is winter now here in the Emirates but the water is warm so that is still okey. As for the restaurant, they are offering buffet but with limited selection of food. They only have 5 dishes to offer though i only tried the fish fillet,chicken,pasta,soup and deserts.I will go back again this coming week end and let's see if there is something new they will offer in the restaurant.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank Blindessa
Dar es salaam ,Tanzania
Reviewed 12 April 2012

i stayed there in February'12 with my friend Sylwia and her daughter, the place is clean and the staff are amaizing,cooperative all the time.

The hotel have a shattle bus everyday to sharjar city centre and dubai- this is very good arangements for clients who are staying there and need to do the shopping.

dinner buffee for me was a bitt expensive,but was nice.

the hotel have internet but you need to pay extra,i found this expensive.

at the end is good place to visit, when i viist dubai i will go there again.

Room Tip: every one who visit dubai should go and check this hotel.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank mwaj_12
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed 3 February 2012

We just came back from UAE.
It was our first time in Arabian country and we choose this hotel because of beach and price.
Hotel is not so big but walls very thin and we heard our neighbors, it was awful.
Breakfast is very standard, we didnt expect nothing else. But we was really glad about omelets and waffles which makes when we ask.
Beach resort was in hotel in 5 minutes from Sharjah Premier. We could use it for free. It was good. Not so big but good pool, clear sand, blue sea... Sea was very cold, but I thing it is very good beach resort when sea gaining normal temperature.
Great impressions we had only in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.... And next our report about UAE will be from Dubai or Abu Dhabi))))

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank VladKomarov
Inverness, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 September 2011

very basic breakfast,rooms and corridors very untidy,bathrooms in desperate need of refurbishment,shower doors were falling off every time we wanted to take a shower.items of minibar were missing and we were charged a few bottles of water and energy drinks and the reception staff didn't believe us when we said we did not use those drinks. This was the case for both of the rooms we had booked with them.
rooms were not being cleaned regularly despite putting the sign outside the door. one night we had to call them after midnight when we came back to the room.
I must admit before booking I was very impressed with the photos but after staying there extremely disappointed. Definitely won't be going back there and would not recommend it to anyone. I would give this place max 2 star.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank mmhsymhmm
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 3 September 2011

- After I booked the room I called to confirm but they told me that I don't have any booking and I called Booking.com and they offer me to reallocate me to other hotel but later on I called the manager and he confirmed the booking (the staff at the reception said that he was checking wrong website). - They mentioned that the have access to other hotel beach which is not true. - They mentioned that coffer maker will be provided and the provided after I requested 5 times and only water boiler (no coffee, tea, sugar, even no spoon and mugs). - The house keeping took the old towel and didn't put a new one even after request 3 times. - No towel on the pool you have to bring yours from your room - At check out time they want to charge us for items which we didn't use.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank Mohammed_1977
Russia.
Reviewed 2 July 2011

Actually the Hotel & Staff Is Good. But i have to tell Management like a Real Stupid. Most top Management persons don't know how to treat the Guests. Always they Blame the Staff. Actually they Don't know how to Settle the problems.I think All Management Staff NONPROFESSIONAL persons. they Have a Next hotel also name Called Lo'ou beach Hotel. that one also Same as Priemer. When if you Planning to go the same hotel you don't expecting Tourist Hotel treatment. I got a feel some Rooms having a BED-BUGS also. Actually I'm Recommended It's like a BAKERY...

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family