See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

I want to complain regarding the hotel we booked in Sharjah. The name of the hotel is Crystal Plaza Hotel in Qasimia near Megamall. We have experienced the unprofessional character of the housekeeping including the manager of the hotel.
Firstly, the housekeeping opened our door without our consent. Housekeeping knocked the door in a hurried behaviour without informing outside the door who they were and rushedly also they opened the door "widely".i was really surprised when I was about to get out the bed half naked , 4 brown uniformed staff was outside the door without telling who they were. Then I told them I will file a complain and wanted to know their names as what they did is something that is not liight to be ignored.They hesitated so I asked the number of the manager. I called the reception they told they will inform the manager. They have kept us waiting in the room for almost 15 minutes so I decided to go down and talk to manager.
So,Secondly, when i spoke to the manager he was insisting that it was a worldwide policy that consumers should know that "3 times the housekeeping will knock and after no response they will open". And he was telling like we are at fault because we didn't place any signage in door. I told him what if first timer to book in hotel, he told from reception they will explain but nobody explained.
My concern is, all consumers must be protected from their rights of safety including privacy and it was not delivered by the said hotel.
Another thing, we didn't conplain regarding the CONDOM we found out in the room which really means the sanitation was also not properly kept for new customers.
Hoping for some actions as we didn't receive any apology from the manager and the housekeeping involved which may at least level down our rage of anger on the incident.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

When I reached in the room it was badly smelling n dirty. I requested for changing room they accepted it n we got another room bt almost the same. And as I requested they provide ironbox n stand very soon as we reached in the room. Had the breakfast on the first floor, was simple but delicious to start the day

I couldn't reached back on time of check out. Fo staff called me n handle it well even in my absence. The keep our belonging safety n waited for us.

The room was smelly n dirty. Window handle was broken. Found some long hairs on the floor n bathroom. Bed sheets and clothes were dirty, made a feeling of poor maintanence and miss management. There was only one small bottle of water n bath towel in the room.
Do not expect much more. Just stay. That's it

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2018

The staff were not helpful at all, the room was poorly maintained and the main highlight was the rock hard bed. The bathroom was filthy to say the least with bugs crawling around. The shower was half broken with barely any water coming out.

Wouldnt recommend at all.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2018

I stayed in this hotel for one night. Room is spacious. From my top 13th floor room window out side views was nice. Hotel Staff was nice. City center and all city attractions are nearby. I am unable to coment about breakfast as because I had to join a breakfast meeting outsied. I recommend this hotel to traveler specially business travelers for its services value for money.

Room tip: Room at Upper floor with window seems nice.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Not much variety of food. Ambiance was horrible. Not recommended. Total waste of money. Better but KFC or any other fast food. Ambiance is pathetic. I lost my appetite though I was fasting. Please guys don't waste your money and time by visiting this place

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wanderinglust1234