Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Agoda.com
US$58
View deal
Free cancellation until 25/10/21
Hotels.comUS$94
Booking.comUS$114
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2012

I stayed in this hotel with my wife for a week. The rooms are very clean and the staff is very helpful. I never had a problem during my entire stay. Everything was well taken care off. I had a wonderful stay. No WIFI in rooms that is the main drawback in this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2012
Reviewed 7 March 2012

We were flying from Sydney to England and we had a 1 night stop over in Dubai on the way there and one night one the way home.
Our Travel Agent booked us into Sharjah Palace for both legs of our journey. Located outside a very busy road some 10 mins away from the airport, this is a rather peculiar place.
It is fitted out quite well.....the rooms are quite comfortable and the staff are reasonably helpful.
It is an inexpensive taxi ride away from the major attractions of Dubai. You would not and could not walk to anything from the hotel.
Look, it was ok for a one nighter....but the thing that left a really bad impression with me was that on both occasions we were booked into a room that was located on a smoking floor. I am a smoker but I dont smoke indoors. I recently gave up!
My wife is 4 months pregnant as well and a non smoker. When you wake up to the smell of second hand smoke wafting into your room after arriving at 1am in the morning from a flight you get pretty annoyed. Were were never asked if we wanted to stay on a smoking floor and on BOTH occasions they put us there. I went down to reception and complained and told them I wanted another room. They duly agreed and put us on a non smoking floor. Look not a bad hotel, but please assume your clients dont want to smell second hand smoke and ask them about their preferences upon check in - Basic hospitality 101. It really let the hotel down. Apart from that, not a bad place for a bed and a shower before moving on. If I had to go to Dubai again, I would probably stay somewhere more central.

Room tip: If you dont smoke tell them you want a non smoking floor.
Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jgibbons
Reviewed 18 February 2012

Looking at the pics & previous reviews i had high hopes from this place. But, they let me down. To begin with, we had asked for airport pickup & had even agreed on extra payment for it but nobody came to collect us. We had to take a taxi to the hotel & on questioning the receptionist about it there was no convincing answer. To make things even more worse our room was not ready with the extra bed we had requested. The pool was out of order & the pool caretaker didn't have the slightest idea of what was wrong & when the pool was re-opening. Well the service provided was totally not acceptable from a starred hotel.

Date of stay: February 2012
1  Thank HSA1983
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I normally stay at the Premier Inn, airport, for my regular business trips to the UAE. On the last occasion, due to being involved at an exhibition in Sharjah, my customer suggested the Sharjah Palace Hotel. I was immediately concerned about the price - it seemed too low! When taking into account the cost of breakfast at the PI (inclusive at SP) the cost was 50% of the PI. I had tried to negotiate the PI rate but was told that they had high occupancy so could not (would not?) reduce the rate, regardless of my regular visits and very positive trip adviser review. From the moment I arrived at the SP I knew it was the right choice. Beautiful arab decor and highly attentive staff were a good indication that this place would be good. The room was very large with a huge, comfortable, bed. The bathroom was well appointed, with a wide range of complimentary toiletries, including a razor! Above all, it was beautifully clean. My room, on the second floor, looked onto a 6 lane road. Being a light sleeper, I try to avoid any traffic noise. No problem here - the double glazing and heavy drapes kept out most of the traffic sound. I then discovered the gym and the pool. Not the most highly equipped gym I have encountered but it worked for me. The pool was pleasant, with a good seating area. I wanted to use the sauna and was told it was out of action, but I could use the ladies sauna, as this was unoccupied. As the breakfast was complimentary, I expected the bare minimum. Not so. Apart from the usual cereal and toast, there was fresh fruit, pastries, a variety of hot food and a man who would cook fresh eggs and omelettes. The catering was multi national, so the egg man would also make fresh arabic bread while you waited. The complimentary, wired, broadband in my room didn't work and the IT man (who turned up 5 minutes after I called reception) couldn't fix it. He immediately arranged to move me to another room, which I declined as I had already settled in, opting instead to use the free wifi in reception. It turned out that my laptop needed adjusting, so the hotel connection wasn't at fault. There were a few loose fittings in the room and the shower screen, although properly fitted, made showering impossible without soaking the bathroom floor. However, these were minor issues that didn't detract from my comfort. For my purposes, travelling around the UAE visiting businesses, this location was fine. Getting into Dubai in the morning and returning to Sharjah in the evening is slow, due to the volume of traffic. It's not an ideal tourist location for Dubai, but if you are on a budget it is possible, especially due to low taxi fares. I also discovered that Sharjah is a very pleasant place, and has plenty to offer in its own right. My only hope is that they don't get too popular and push up their prices as much as the Premier Inn Dubai airport.

Date of stay: January 2012
Reviewed 9 January 2012

The main advantages of this hotel is that it's 10 minutes on foot to Expo Center Sharjah (if you are able to cross the street without being hit by cars running at 100 km/h, but that's a general UAE problem). Rooms are big but very noisy as you add to the outside traffic the internal restroom aspirator always running. Getting to Dubai airport is very easy by taxi (10 minutes, AED 60) only if you are not in rush hour. Internet access is provided via ethernet plug (annoying login window popping out every 5 minutes), ask for username and password at the reception.

Room tip: choose rooms # xx01, xx06, xx07, xx12
Date of stay: January 2012