Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
£51
Murtala Usaini A

Mr murtala usaini

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 Oct 2014via mobile
Hotel. Is excellent. Good. Location, beautiful rooms toilets restaurant corridor etc. I enjoying. Staying. Here.am advice people to. Visit. This. Hotel.people from nigeria.in addition breakfast and launch 100%excellent
Date of stay: February 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
  • Lol.travel
    £29
  • eDreams
3.1 miles from Sharjah Palace Hotel
View more hotels in Sharjah
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Ideally located at a walking distance from Sharjah Expo Center. The rooms are spacious and well done.
The breakfast is a good variety of food although if you're a vegetarian your options will be limited but still I believe even vegetarian people would enjoy the breakfast.
My room was on the 5th floor facing the main street, so I had a nice view of Sharjah traffic :)
Warning - please be very very careful while crossing the road!

Date of stay: April 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I really enjoyed my time at the Palace Hotel. The Staff were very efficient, and could not do enough to make our stay more enjoyable. Located in the city centre it was easy to visit attraction and the sook. The choice of food was excellent.

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Stayed there for 5 nights was easy to and fro morning and evening walk of about 950 mts from the Sharjah expo

Just be careful while crossing the roads high speed traffic

The rooms we'll done and sound proof was able to sleep well
The toiletries not upto the mark Chinese stuff bring and use your own toiletries

Breakfast menu typically Arabian not much choice for vegans but still can manage with the menu arrive early otherwise it's musical chairs for a breakfast table

Main course menu elaborately Arabian but they can oblige with some vegan fare.

Call the hotel 1 hr prior to arrival to get the rooms checked in immly on arrival.

For nightsters of dubai not the right place

Date of stay: January 2014
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2013

The room was good, the amenities in the room were fine. The only thing i didn't like was that my room was back side room. As it was my first trip to uae, i was very much excited, so if my room was in front i would have really appreciated. Front office staff were nice and helpful.

Room tip: Good hotel in sharjaah,
Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2013

On a return journey from Ras al Khaimah, I made a last second decision to stay over in Sharjah than to drive on to Jumeirah, Dubai.

As the title suggests, 'it's nothing too exciting' and wouldn't hesitate to rate the Sharjah Palace Hotel nothing more than a good 3* hotel.

It's not situated in the best of surroundings and access to the hotel, although well signposted, isn't easy. If you miss a turning then a 5 mile convoluted round-trip becomes applicable.

Parking is poor - I resorted to park on derelict land adjacent to the hotel; the next day my car was covered in sand. The Sharjah Expo Centre is nearby but it's not walking distance as some might have you believe. Al Ta'waun Street is a major 6 lane route - so crossing it on foot is a bit risky.

The service industry is trying hard in the Emirates to meet and exceed customer satisfaction. In my case it wasn't the best of experiences. It took 4 members of reception staff to check me in. I provided three different cards to settle payment but the credit card terminal rejected each one. In reply they blamed the card / card issuer. In fact their terminal was faulty. I have retained all 3 receipts which state 'No Carrier'. No apology received. 25 mins later I was allocated a room and made the payment on departure.

A buffet breakfast is provided to all guests but proved to be a sombre occasion. No acknowledgement or greetings from staff, dining area was dire and breakfast was fairly basic. I returned for more coffee and they'd closed the buffet without warning.

Concierge staff were attentive and helpful. The deluxe room was comfortable, requires more lighting and there's plenty of sockets to charge phones and tablets. During check-in and out I noticed this hotel was more occupied by 'locals' than travellers or foreigners.

In short, it's great for a nights sleep nothing more.
If you're not driving, this hotel isn't ideal.

Always happy to answer questions.

Room tip: Rear facing rooms are quieter but there's no view.
Date of stay: August 2013