US$87
US$80
Hotel Holiday International Sharjah(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$60
US$47
US$103
US$93
Golden Tulip Sharjah(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$44
US$111
US$75
Priceline
All reviewsuniversity cityclose to the airportamerican universitystudio roomrooms are smallexcellent breakfastbusiness tripspent nightsbusiness hotelroom serviceeasy accessdubai mallshort stayvery nice hotelstar hotelper dayenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 14 April 2012

The Centro is right next to the Sharjah airport, and almost across the road from the American University of Sharjah, where I was attending meetings. Once I found it (missed the road first time on the round about), it was a convenient and inexpensive Rotana hotel, and had the advantage of parking and room availability, unlike many hotels in the Heritage area. Yes, the rooms are small, but well appointed and the bed very comfortable. I didn't indulge in the buffet but eating off the menu was fine. In the morning the Deli gave us free orange juice since some items advertized weren't available. I also didn't indulge in the fitness center or swimming pool. In the evening the smallish pool was full of children and we left too early in the morning to try it out. It was quick drive to town on a Saturday morning to check out the museums, where we arrived early enough to find free parking. That seemed a good alternative to staying in the more expensive downtown hotels and fighting for parking. The staff were very friendly and attentive, obviously trying to do a good job as a new hotel building its reputation.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
CentroSharjah, General Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback posted on TripAdvisor on the 14th April 2012.

I am delighted to hear we made such an impression on you following your recent visit at Centro Sharjah. As you have mentioned, we are ideally located adjacent to Sharjah International Airport and across the road from Universities in Sharjah.

We are very happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us, and that you found our associates pleasant and welcoming. Furthremore, we are pleased to hear that you find ample space for hotel parking area. Centro Sharjah Hotel strives to maximize guest satisfaction and will continually work towards providing excellent services to all of our guests.

Once again, we would like to sincerely thank you for your valuable comments, and we look forward to welcoming you again to Centro Sharjah in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 8 April 2012

if you are flying in using airarabia and the sharjah international, this is the best hotel for you, since it is but a ten minute WALK from the airport. Its awonderfully cheap budget hotel; using corporate rates i got a rate of less than US$50 a night with breakfast for the smallest room. And their smallest room is very cozy; pillows are fluffy, bed is rather new, TV is well mounted. they provide vegetable soap, shampoo, and body wash. there is a good shower and adequate tea and coffee making facilities. One major con is that they do not provide toothbrush that is free or any other toiletries such as shaving tools. You have to buy them. And yes the internet is not free. Quite expensive at US7 for one hour and US 10 for two hours. But if you are staying long, they offer US110 for one week continuous wifi, Well, because of this policy, the internet is very fast. when this becomes free, expect it to be slower.

The good pro is that they have a free shuttle that sends and pick-ups guests to dubai and sharjah. One at 830 to the Al Mamzar beach, One at 1130 pm that goes to dubai mall and then to mirdif city center. One at 300 pm that goes to all three. And finally one at 8pm that pickups up passengers at all three. So you wont really have to shell out the 100 AED or US$30 taxi to dubai.

They have a swimming pool that i never used. The breakfast is good, i especially love their crunchy croissants although since it is in a Muslim state, you wont find bacon or ham, just turkey strips and chicken hotdog, There is always orange, carrot, or watermelon juice, cereals, a bevy of white cheeses, lots of bread, and sweets available at breakfast,

Lunch is usually 90 AED and dinner at 100 AED ( translates to US$25 and US$28, respectively). I only tried dinner there and it is refreshing and good. Try the arabian bread they offer, its great.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank thefilipinobulldog

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us at Centro Sharjah, and taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor!

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you recommend our hotel to others being the best hotel that is conveniently located adjacent to Sharjah International Airport. Furthermore, I am delighted to hear that you found our room facilities cozy. We have duly noted your comments regarding our Internet prices and we are happy to advise that we continually benchmark with other hotels in the city to ensure that our Hotels always remains competitive.

As you have mentioned, our complimentary mall trips is extremely convenient.

Lastly, thank you for your compliments regarding our restaurant’s breakfast and dinner food. Our Executive Chef and the Culinary Team do go out of their way to provide a great experience at feast and Deli!

Once again, thank you for staying with us at Centro Sharjah and I look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 29 March 2012

After 12 hours flyight to Dubai airport we decide to stop in Centro Sharjah because it is on way to our target RAK. Time was 9 o´clock am and we got rooms for one nihgt immediate without any problems. We playid one round golf in Sharjah golf and shooting club before dinner. We ordered Lamb rack and must say, that it was best Lamb rack I have ever eated.
Rooms were good and clean. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was very good. It was nice continue road to RAK.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
CentroSharjah, General Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

Dear Valued Guests,

Greetings from Centro Sharjah!

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us. We are constantly striving to achieve the highest standards of service whatever the circumstances are, so it's always very rewarding for my team and I to know that Centro Sharjah have met your expectations.

We would like to thank you once again for your positive comments and we look forward to seeing you again at the Centro Sharjah.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 24 March 2012

I stayed at the Centro at Sharjah Airport last weekend. Rooms are small and two people would find it a real squeeze to be comfortable. It's an airport hotel - fly in; sleep; fly out. For me, it was a base halfway to the coast. It was easy to find - the signposting is fairly decent. The hotel itself is bland. It is a cheap version of a Rotana. I'd only been there an hour when I heard someone trying to get into my room. Had I not had the door bar across, they would have. Three men were standing outside when I opened it. They had the right number, according to the card and it certainly opened the door as far as it would allow. I sent them back down to reception and called by telephone. The response: Flippancy I think it is called. Later, on the way out, I visited reception. One receptionist blamed another but no corporate responsibility was on show. Sharjah is a conservative Muslim emirate. This hotel needs to operate far more care and attention for its guests, especially females. Yes, the bed is comfortable and virtually everything you might need is there - though not replenished during my stay and I suspect two sheets of tissue in a box just might need replacing. Breakfast is pretty standard fare and I defy those scrambled eggs to have ever seen the inside of a shell. At 9:30am it had shades of school dining room with staff wiping tables onto the floor. Currently, there is little neighboring competition but I suspect if there was, they would have to ramp up the service considerably.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guests,

Greetings from Centro Sharjah!

Thank you for your comments which I am delighted to receive. We do appreciate hearing from our valued guests as it is only through valuable customer's feedback like yours that we can maintain and more importantly improve the level of our customer services and facilities that we aspire to provide.

First and foremost, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience and annoyance that you experienced during your recent stay. I understand your concern with regards to someone trying to open your door and this has been seriously addressed with our Front Desk team. The lack of service and attentiveness you experienced is not the usual standard of the hotel. I have shared your feedback with the Food and Beverage team to improve on the restaurant clearance, however, I can confirm we only use fresh eggs and not substitute products.

I would like to thank you for your comments as this go long way in helping us to improve our services.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 22 February 2012

We were here for three nights, and the room itself was great! Comfy bed, easy to use and adjust aircon. The daily shuttle bus from the hotel to the Dubai Mall was a treat. Although my only complaints here is that its only a small Toyota 15(?)seat Coaster bus, and the two times we took it it was pretty crowded. I think its time they upgraded to a bigger bus! The ride takes about 45m-1h. The taxi ride back was about 100AED, Taxi's anywhere in Dubai is CHEAP!!! Only real complaint is the WiFi. 35AED for an HOUR? You're kidding. Everywhere in Dubai its free. Do what we did, take your laptop to the Mall and use the free WiFi! If they had free WiFi, which - I mean, who doesn't these days? I can get WiFi in a $10 dorm room in the middle of Argentina, then this pretty flash Hotel is a bit behind the times.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank BooyaTraveler
CentroSharjah, General Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2012

Warm greetings!

We are pleased to hear that you and your companion have enjoyed your stay with us and we have duly noted your comments regarding our Internet prices. Please be advised that our internet prices for 1 hour is AED 20.00 and AED 35.00 for 2 hours. Accordingly, we will consider your feedback during our next price review. I am happy to advise that we continually benchmark with other hotels in the city to ensure that our Hotels always remains competitive.

Yours Sincerely,