US$89
US$67
US$72
US$53
Golden Tulip Sharjah(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
US$79
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$123
TripAdvisor
Royal Grand Suite Hotel(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
US$60
Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$47
TripAdvisor
Hotel Holiday International Sharjah(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Emirates Palace Hotel Suites(Sharjah)(Great Value!)
US$48
  • Pool
All reviewsuniversity cityclose to the airportamerican universitystudio roomrooms are smallexcellent breakfastbusiness tripspent nightsbusiness hotelroom serviceeasy accessdubai mallshort stayvery nice hotelstar hotelper dayenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 February 2013

I needed to book 3 nights at this hotel for my daughter who was attending a centre nearby for the week. I booked a Classic Studio through Booking.com at a total cost of AED1755. Fortunately I called the hotel the day before check in and was told the booking had been cancelled as the credit card charge had not gone through. They had apparently sent me an email which I did not see. According to the hotel they were now fully booked. I was absolutely desperate so called the hotel at least 4 times during the day and begged them to please call me in case of a cancellation. I repeatedly checked tripadvisor and their web site without any luck. Later in the evening I found a room on tripadvisor through Venere ….. now the cost for the same room was a whopping AED2342. I had no choice but to book it but was very upset. The hotel had not called to offer me the room and had given it out at an exceeding inflated price because they were full.
I spent the first night here with my daughter and although I will give an unbiased review I will never stay here again because I feel the hotel unreasonably overcharged for the room whether that is to me or some other unsuspecting patron.
The room was very nice indeed, with one side all glass overlooking the pool with a nice bathroom. There was no bath but a good sized walk-in shower. There is a small kitchenette with a bar fridge and tea and coffee making supplies. The television was on a swivel pedestal which could either face the bed or the comfortable couch on the other side of the room. A desk with chair is also built into the room. Bed was comfortable and laundry service excellent.
There is a very nice area around the pool and there are also gym facilities. Internet is not free and one has to pay to use it in either the rooms or in the lobby.
The C-Deli Café was nice for coffee and a quick meal and the restaurant ran a buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner along with an a la carte menu for dinner. The food prices were very reasonable and the breakfast and dinner meals that we ate there were varied and of reasonable quality but not hot!!
I think that for a 3 star establishment this is an excellent hotel. If you need an hotel in Sharjah by all means stay here but be warned to check the rates.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
CentroSharjah, General Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor following your experience with Centro Sharjah on your recent stay with us. We certainly value your time taken to bring your concerns to our attention and we do apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We are pleased to know that you did like the hotel accommodation, its overall facilities as well as our Recreation. Moreover, I am glad to hear that you found our breakfast and dinner up to your satisfaction and that our food prices are very reasonable.

Lastly, thank you for your compliments in considering Centro Sharjah an excellent hotel. We will continually works towards providing an excellent service to all our guests.

We would very much welcome the opportunity to be of service to you once again and be able to regain your confidence with us.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 6 February 2013

I was working in Sharjah and booked this hotel at last minute. Good value. Hotel is next door to Sharjah airport. Rooms were very clean and facilities were all in perfect condition. Staff attentive.
Note that Sharjah (and this hotel) are dry so don't go looking for a mini bar!
Restaurant was as advertised and room service quick and good value.

Room Tip: If you're not a smoker be sure to ask for a non-smoking room
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Thirstyforeigner
CentroSharjah, General Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

First of all, thank you very much for your valuable review posted on Trip Advisor. We are happy to know that you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us.

As you have mentioned, Centro Sharjah is ideally located adjacent to Sharjah International Airport. Furthermore, we are pleased to hear that you find our facilities and services up to your satisfaction. Centro Sharjah will continually work towards providing excellent services to all our guests.

Once again, thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback and we look forward welcoming you back to Centro Sharjah in the not too distant future.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 30 December 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
CentroSharjah, General Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2013

Reviewed 18 December 2012

Booked in last minute as my bag was lost. 10 minute drive from the airport with lots of cabs available. Very clean hotel and very helpful staff. We checked in early and had breakfast on arrival (even though we stayed for one day) for no extra charge, which was brilliant. We had a suite which was spacious, well equipped and generaly excellent. Room service was prompt and hassle free. Wifi available. Breakfast was great (buffet) and plentiful. Hotel offers a free shuttle to Dubai. Would not use as a base for Dubai but very good for overnight stay at Sharjah and good value.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RSC838
CentroSharjah, General Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2012

Dear Valued Guests,

Warm greetings!

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us at Centro Sharjah, and taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are happy to know that you had a nice stay with us annd that the services of our staff met your expectations. The positive comments you have mentioned about our hotel are really motivating rest assured that these have been shared with the entire team.

We would like to thank you once again for your comments. You are welcome to come again for another memorable experience at our Hotel the next time your travels take you to Sharjah.

I look forward to seeing you again at the Centro Sharjah and rest assured you of our best attention and services at all times.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 8 December 2012

We had a long over stay at the Sharjah Int Airport and found a good night of sleep in this place. You can walk in 10 minutes to the airport and compared to all the pricey hotels in UAE, this place offers good value for money, especially if you book online. It is brand new and the rooms are spacy, well designed and very clean. The breakfast buffet offers a lot of choice, all of very good quality. We were able (after little negotiation) to get a transit visa at the border.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ingriddutchie
CentroSharjah, General Manager at Centro Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

As you have mentioned, we are ideally located adjacent to Sharjah International Airport which is minutes away from the Airport.

I am happy to hear that you found our room rate and facilities up to your standards. Moreover, we thank you for your compliments regarding our restaurant's breakfast.

Once again, thank you very much for your kind feedback which is most apprecaited, and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Yours sincerely,