“Highly recommended”

Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah
Ranked #18 of 79 Hotels in Sharjah
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Made welcome right from check in with an immediate upgrade. Room very clean & comfortable. Quite surprised to be the only person eating in the restaurant for both lunch & dinner. Lunch snack spot on & reasonable price. Set meal in the evening superb. My choice was Arabic lentil soup followed by mezzah followed by blackened Hammour (grouper) followed by fresh fruit. All came with a choice of fresh bread & olives & green tea (don't forget no alcohol). Price was less than £12 & there was enough for 3. Why look anywhere else to sleep & eat,

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank CHG_7
SharjahRotanaHotel, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for spending your time to share your experience on your recent stay at the Sharjah Rotana.

I am very glad to know that the level of our services and facilities exceeded your expectations, giving you an enjoyable stay all throughout. I would like to convey my heartfelt gratitude for your wonderful compliments to our hotel and expressing everything so positively.

Once again, thank you for your kind feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Sharjah Rotana for another memorable "Treasured Time".

Your sincerely

Reviewed 15 August 2013

This is a great 4 star hotel. The rooms are huge and very clean. The staff is helpful and social. Their services are like a 5 star hotel. The restaurant of the hotel is nice with a variety of food. The pool is clean and long. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Steve T
SharjahRotanaHotel, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2013

Dear Valued Guest

I am pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and were happy with our services and facilities.

Your wonderful compliments have been gladly shared with the whole team as such comments will surely motivate all of us to continue providing the utmost in guest experience.

Thank you very much for your wonderful compliments to our hotel and expressing everything so positively. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Sharjah Rotana for another memorable experience.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Excellent Hotel and I advice my friends to stay in Rotana hotel when they plan their holiday in future, because me and my family are enjoyed our stay in Rotan, its good and clean hotel... Mohammed Al Raisi from Oman

• Stayed: July 2013
SharjahRotanaHotel, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2013

Reviewed 14 July 2013

The staff at this hotel are the most efficient and friendliest by far and I felt I was with family. I arrived at 2 in the morning and had problems with my computer and the technician was there in a flash, with a huge smile and he promptly fixed the problem. The restaurant manager made sure my special dietary needs were attended to and every morning I was warmly greeted by all the staff members including the cleaning staff who just couldn't do enough to ensure I had everything I needed. The shuttle services to the malls were a boon and I took every liberty when time would permit.
The bedroom was spacious and clean and the bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. TV reception was not the best with a lot of intereference and low audio on some channels; but there was a good selection of programs to keep me happy.
The Business Centre was well equipped and again staff were willing to accommodate my every need.
From Room Service to wake up calls I got genuine smiles and efficient and friendly service.

How could I not return if ever I have to be in Sharjah again? This was my home away from home and I was thoroughly spoilt by staff and management, and I loved it!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
SharjahRotanaHotel, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

Reviewed 11 July 2013

The service of the hotel is very good. We enjoyed the daily visits through their free shuttle to Emirates and Dubai Malls. The rooms are nice.
The Front Desk is very small and the swimming pool is small but the breakfast is good. Also, there is no space in front of the hotel to park. They take your car and put it in an open parking lot behind the hotel on an unpaved dusty ground.

Room Tip: Take a upper floor 15 and up room for a view of the Sharjah harbor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
SharjahRotanaHotel, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2013

Dear Valued Guest

Great service is one of our main aims and it is very rewarding to know that we have met your expectations in most aspects of our services.

on the other hand, we have noted your feedback with regard to the hotel parking area and our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please rest assured that this matter has been thoroughly discussed with the concerned department to further improve our facilities and services.

Once again, thank you very much and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Sharjah Rotana.

Reviewed 22 June 2013

The location of the hotel is great to walk to the many museums and excellent shopping. Great time to visit in the summer as the shop keepers are willing to deal.
Breakfast offered many many choices in the buffet and service Excellent!!!

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
SharjahRotanaHotel, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2013

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We greatly pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are also delighted to hear that the hotel, location, facilities and services have met your expectations. Your wonderful comments will be shared with the team.

Thank you and we very much look forward to welcoming you back to the Sharjah Rotana.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

Stayed at this hotel in January 2013 & then again in March 2013, great swimming pool & garden's. Beds really comfy plus good pillows. Rooms are really good plus staff really excellent . Good late check out relations & enjoy good feed back. Great place to stay for long stop over's

Room Tip: Don't forget this is a dry state even in hotels, but the hotel does provide a free transport ser...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
SharjahRotanaHotel, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2013

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor. We are extremely pleased to know that you had a great stay with us and were happy with our services and facilities.

Your wonderful comments will be passed on to the team as these go a long way in motivating our entire team.

You are welcome to come again for another memorable experience whenever you are in Sharjah. And I look forward to seeing you again at the Sharjah Rotana.