1,012 results
All reviews mary lou private beach club carlson sea view hotel management very nice hotel clean rooms shuttle bus special thanks gigi pools cabana uae sauna alcohol arabic mr
Reviewed 9 December 2016

We have travelled with two families with toddlers.first of all not well maintained even we found glass pieces on the carpet it got hurt to my legs .(what if it has happened to my little child)
Staff was very unfriendly, not helpful been bit harsh never felt like we stayed in 5* .
Many things in the room was not working(kettle,hair dryer) needs more time to change the things.
pool n beach was good nothing else.

Not a worth to stay there especially with the kids.

Room Tip: Pool side rooms will be convineant
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
RadissonBluResortShj, Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

Dear Harini,
We appreciate your time sharing your comments and thoughts regarding your recent stay. We do apologize that you we couldn’t reach upto your expectations. Our housekeeper did rectify the challenge, however we couldn’t find the source of the broken glass. We would like to welcome you back to our resort for a more positive stay.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

I have been to many 5 star hotels..and this Dosent come close to even a 4 star..I have attached some pictures as proof of how disgusting this hotel is.Its one of the oldest hotels ever to come up in sharjah and hasn't been upgraded since 1981.The smell in the room says how old this hotel is wet and musty.I don't believe anymore that the stars given to hotels indicate any standard.I have paid through groupon Aed 550 with half board with 20 percent taxes total Aed 660 for a room that compares to my great grandma's house .The bathroom is so small that only 1 person can fit in.dark and dingy .with fittings so old l that was the fitted in the the 1st bathroom ever built.The view!!!!!!...sea view..wow...you must see the pics to believe it..tripadvsior allows only 10 pics so i habe uploaded the onky tye oics which relly describe how prehistoric this place is.Please don't choose this hotel if you know the value of your money.Go to Ajman palace hotel where it's cheaper or close to this price and really worth the 5 stars..It's my worst regret that I have come here. :(..

2  Thank Fathima81

Dear Fathima,
Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts and comments. Our hotel has been refurbished in 2012 and in 2013. We apologize that our product couldn’t satisfy your expectations. Your feedback has been shared internally for all our team to work on actions to avoid these kind of situations in the future. Once again we are truly sorry not to reach your expectations.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

I had an opportunity to stay in this hotel for few days. And I would like to thank Mr.Gigi from reception. He is an amazing person with professional attutude. Deffinetly he was my favorate stuff and he knows his job very well. I am very happy that i had a chance to stay in such a lovely hotel with the stuff like Gigi who assisted me in everything. Thank you. Hope to see you in my next visit.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Dear Beknazar_s,
Thank you very much for your lovely comments. We are very happy to learn that Gigi could assist you with a real "Yes I can" philosophy and with a very good professional attitude.
Beknazar, we would like to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon and give you an amazing stay at Radisson Blu Resort Sharjah.
With kindest regards,

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

I have been upgraded to a business club room. The room has been renovated since last time I was in. The bath was replaces with shower box, you do not smell humidity smell in the room any more, lighting is modern and coffee bar is just perfect

Dear Jamal,
Thank you very much for your amazing review. We are very glad to learn that you was really happy in your room and that you had an amazing experience at Radisson Blu Resort Sharjah.
We would like to welcome you back soon and give you a great stay in our Resort again.

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

This hotel was terrible! Floor was stained, pool tiles were broken. I slipped on the stairs and hurt my back and the staff were very dismissive, even when I said there should be a sign that said wet floor as a warning.
I expected a great deal from this five star venue but everything about it was wrong. Food at buffet is mediocre, service isn't up to scratch and the whole place looks old and worn out.
Very disappointing visit. Not up to radisson standards.

2  Thank alookhan
RadissonBluResortShj, Manager at Radisson Blu Resort Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Dear Alookhan,
First of all we would like to kindly thank you for your time sharing your thoughts and comments about your recent stay in our Resort. At first hand we do apologize that you had a negative experience with us and we would like to apologize on behalf of my team.
We have extensively reviewed your feedback internally and have proceeded with the best actions to avoid these kind of impressions from our guests in the near future.
We would like to welcome you back and assist you to receive a positive stay in our Resort. We will be very happy to assist you and to follow this feedback personally with you.