“Best Pizza in Town”

Pizzaro Ristorante
Ranked #25 of 1,195 Restaurants in Sharjah
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
“Best Pizza in Town”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The Finest pizza restaurant in Sharjah, with a scenic backdrop of Khalid lagoon, very good for outdoor seating from November to April during cooler months. Pizza fare is delicious and worth visiting, we have been there two to three times and never been disappointed.

• Visited March 2014

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Best Italian restaurant in Sharjah”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Pizzaro Ristorante is located by the Al Majaz waterfront ar Sharjah. It is the best Italian restaurant in Sharjah.
I tried the La Piemontese Pizza (with sautéed mushrooms and truffle oil) and for dessert Baba al Limone (soft sponge cake dipped in lemon syrup, served with lemon pastry cream). Both were very nice.
If I had more place in my stomach, I would have tried the Moscardini di Mazara in Umido alla diavola con crostini ali'oglio (spicy casserole of octopus with garlic bread)
The risotto with creamy Fontina cheese, truffles and wild mushroom sauce also sounded interesting.
The restaurant has indoor and outdoor seating by the waterfront. Service is very good. They have three branches in Dubai, two in Sharjah and two in Abu Dhabi.

• Visited October 2013
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
“One of the best Pizza experience”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We have actually visited it second time; we like everything about the restaurant; I love the service and they give complimentary bread by the time you decide about the order; pizza's were very delicious,
We will go again there,

• Visited July 2013
Review collected in partnership with RoundMenu.com

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“real Italian cuisine in uae”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I've been there twice and once to Dubai Branch at boulevard, definitely you will enjoy the one in sharjah at al Majaz , great italian food from Pizza which is very fresh, pasta, Salads & the desert was amazing.
all good , prices are affordable, if you were there in good weather ( winter in UAE) book your table outside you will enjoy the view of Al Majaz waterfront.

• Visited February 2013
Dubai
“Unbelievable Great Pizza!”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I went to Pizzaro yesterday as it was recommended me by one of my Italian friend.
He told me they make one of the best pizza in UAE and I went, as I am a pizza lover.
OMG the Pizza was absolutely perfect!
Thin, crunchy, perfectly salty, the mozzarella very tasty, the tomato not soggy... it was melting in my mouth. I was also sitting outside, enjoying the view of the fountain.
The price was already cheap and surprisingly, they gave me 20% discount as I am Italian.
I will be back as many times as i can!

• Visited March 2013