All reviews lagoon restaurant location is amazing express my gratitude cooperative staff beautiful lagoon f b manager poor breakfast quiet room nice stay quality hotel highly recommend this hotel swimming pool is nice view decent hotel rooms are clean fitness center public beach
Reviewed 15 September 2018

After initial issues with the check-in staff and some damp smelling rooms, all turned out to go well with getting upgraded to lagoon view to meeting some brilliant staff to change the mood.. Lalit at the Breakfast was amazingly presentable with offering some nice moments with his good smile and making sure all goes well for the rest of the stay...

Definitely value for money Hotel with awesome views of the Lagoon

Room tip: Lagoon views will be definitely the choice
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Copthorne_Management, General Manager at Copthorne Hotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of Copthorne Hotel Sharjah team, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our property as your home away from home.

We are very delighted to know that you only have good words to describe your stay with us. It is always encouraging to learn that we are able to reach guests total satisfaction as it is what we strive for every day.

Again, thank you for choosing Copthorne Hotel Sharjah as your choice of accommodation and we certainly hope that you will have the opportunity to visit us in the near future where we will have the pleasure of serving you once again.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel and beautiful look outside. Restaurant is also excellent. Breakfast was good. Great service. F&B manager is Indian and takes care of all Indians very well. Arranged veg breakfast like paratha and south indian dishes.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 814atula
Copthorne_Management, General Manager at Copthorne Hotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Guest,

We would really like to take this opportunity to thank you on behalf of the Copthorne Hotel Sharjah Team for choosing our property as your home away from home and for the wonderful ratings that you shared with us, this will assist us to continue to deliver the services you and all our guests expect. We would also like to assure you that all your personal comments have been shared with all the department heads concerned and associates.

We certainly hope that you will have the opportunity of visiting us again in the near future where we will have the pleasure of serving you once more.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

It was my 3rd visit to this hotel and i loved every bit of it. With the weather being kind in February, i could spend good time around the hotel. Also had fabulous views from my room. I love the room size and the staff is very friendly

Date of stay: February 2018
Copthorne_Management, General Manager at Copthorne Hotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear Mr. Sunny,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback, your message will be shared to my team to encourage them a hard and good working.

We hope to welcome you to Copthorne Hotel Sharjah again in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Hotel is located not far from city center (one side) and the beach (other side). Shuttle bus to the beach is provided, but I preferred to use the taxi - it costs only 3-4 USD, fast and always accessible. Transfers to Dubai (Deira City Center mall) and Sahara Mall in Sharjah are also provided.
Rooms are fine, housekeeping works not only during the day - in case you're in room, they can make cleanup even in evening.
Restaurant is stunning with Lagoon view. we had breakfast + dinner - both are tasty and of good assortment.
But what makes this hotel special - it's team. My sincere cheers to Restaurant Manager Lalit who has a genuine humbleness and his team Zerise Jener and David - they really made our stay one of the best we had. Their hospitality and helpfulness is beyond any words. And in fact all the team is just brilliant - it really makes your stay great. For my family it was one of the best we had so far.
hope to come back one day!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 1Nikolaevmaria10

Dear Mr. Nikola,

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I am staying at the Copthorne hotel and must write about the excellent experience I have had. Firstly I would like to point out that I have recently suffered an injury to my foot so I am currently in a special boot and using crutches to walk. From the moment I arrived I have been well attended to by the staff from the doormen to the receptionist on duty who have done everything they can to facilitate a smooth experience for me. I would particularly like to mention a young man named Lakshay who works in the Lagoon Restaurant in the food and beverage service, he has made my experience at the hotel amazing. He has bent over backwards to accommodate me during my stay at the hotel from the first time I went up to the restaurant. He is very attentive and provided excellent customer service making my stay as easy and pleasurable as possible during a period of injury. I would not hesitate to come back to Copthorne Sharjah and the Lagoon Restaurant and will certainly recommend friends and family. If you do have an opportunity to visit the hotel definitely look for Lakshay as he will ensure you have a blissful stay.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Christabel C
Copthorne_Management, General Manager at Copthorne Hotel Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Ms. Christabel,

Thank you very much for making Copthorne Hotel Sharjah your accommodation of your choice. Thank you as well for taking the time to share your stay experience with us. We are very happy to read that you had a very good stay. Your feedback is very important to us as they inspire us to strive harder to find ways to delight our guests. We look forward to serve you again soon.

Best Regards