All reviews royal tulip the location is perfect excellent experience nice view valet parking special thanks room service suite mr uae tub gym furniture corniche toilet receptionist
Reviewed 21 January 2016

Stayed for a week on business. All Hotel facilities very good, apart from the pool being too small for swimming. The rooms are stylish and spacious, but there's not enough light. Same for the bathroom - very nice big shower, but lighting insufficient for shaving.
It's form before function, which in my view is the wrong way around.

The food in the Restaurant is good, the service very attentive and friendly, but then there were a maximum of 4 tables taken on any day. Breakfast is buffet-style and very good, with fresh eggs any way you like them, and a selection of coffees.

So overall very good but not quite 5 star; and beware that the whole of Sharjah is 'dry', so if you are after a drink it is the wrong Emirate.

Room tip: Check for any building sites around it and choose room away from those. Also, while offering great views, the front can be a bit noisy.
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RoyalTulip72, General Manager at 72 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Peter P

Thank You for choosing The Royal Tulip 72 & sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are happy to know that the facilities in the hotel were to your satisfaction. It is amazing to hear that you were impressed with our friendly colleagues.

I'm delighted to read that you had such a memorable experience at our pool and restaurant.

We look forward to welcome you again for another wonderful experience.

Reviewed 12 January 2016

Stayed there for a night, flight got in at at 3 and arrived at hotel at around 5/6 am and was asked to pay early check in and pay for the previous night or wait about an hour and just pay for early check in even though the room was vacant. Bad hotel policies but great hotel overall, very stylish, comfortable bed and great view.

Room tip: Ask for a room facing the waterfront, great view of Mosque.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Ardita M

Thank you for choosing Royal Tulip 72 & sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused however I would like to mention that it is a common practice in most cities around the world for hotels to charge an additional amount for an early arrival.

I am pleased that you had a comfortable stay with us. It is amazing to hear that you were impressed with our stylish and comfortable hotel with great view.

We look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed 7 November 2015 via mobile

I went there last week; just to relax.
I asked for a quite room. There was a construction beside the hotel from my room side!
The staff is friendly.. Not all of them, but almost all.
The room is clean. Simple. Elegant.
I was surprised that the bathroom did not contain a tooth brush or tooth paste. I called and ask about that, they told me I can ask for one! It is upon request!!!
The guy responsible for the car valet needed to be called each time we arrive. We could not find him at the door. I needed to step out from the car to ask him to take my car.
It is nice hotel, but not 5* one at all.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fkharbat
RoyalTulip72, General Manager at 72 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Fkharbat

Thank You for taking the time to post your review about your recent visit to our hotel.

I regret to learn that your overall experience was not to your expectation. However I would like you to know that I truly understand your frustration and rest assured that your feedback has been discussed with the Head of Department to avoid re-occurrence.

Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences faced during your stay from the housekeeping & at the reception. I will like to assure you that this is not usual standard.

I hope that we will have another opportunity to welcome you again in order to show you that we could deliver a higher level of service.

Reviewed 4 November 2015

The room was big and very nice designed with all you need. Add in a great bathroom and a good view, so I loved it. Staff is friendly, breakfast was good and the guy who runs the gym is very sweet. I did not use it, but he tried to make me come or to use the pool, which I did not due to limited time. Price was very reasonable and location good with nice views and a huge indoor market hall nearby. It is a very quiet place, so a good choice if you want to relax and even a good choice to stay there if you need to be in Dubai, if you have a car. Then this would be a cheap and fantastic option to stay in a great place but save money.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
RoyalTulip72, General Manager at 72 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear traveleatsee

Thank you for your personal recommendation and we look forward to welcome you again for another wonderful experience.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

I stayed here on a business trip to the UAE and our local partner actually booked the hotel for us. In the end, I was glad they booked this hotel for us as it was a very comfortable hotel for business travelers.

The rooms are larger than your typical US hotel room, in particular the bathroom. This space was nice and the furnishings were comfortable. The Wifi was also a good speed and reliable as well. The hotel also contains a restaurant, which serves breakfast. It was a decent breakfast, but I only ate there once so I'm probably not the best person to review that.

As far as the area, there were a group of restaurants and a mall within walking distance (about 20 mins) and the waterfront area of Sharjah was a good location!

If you're in Sharjah, I'd recommend this hotel, especially for business travelers.

Room tip: Get a room on the waterfront side of the hotel. They have much better views than the other side of the hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Chris A

We are happy to know that the facilities in the hotel were to your satisfaction. It is amazing to hear that you were impressed with our rooms and breakfast at restaurant.

We look forward to welcome you again for another wonderful experience.