“Suits everyone”
Review of Tulip Inn Sharjah

Tulip Inn Sharjah
Ranked #61 of 79 Hotels in Sharjah
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

It was fine, nothing special one point could was that there was no menu available in the room and when I asked they brought a menu copy which is manageable. Too much was coming from the water pipes which creates a lot of sounds.

• Stayed: August 2013
There are newer reviews for Tulip Inn Sharjah

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Please think twice before selecting this hotel
Staff are useless and unprofessional, you can tell they hate their jobs and will make your life hell by continuous mistakes.
Dirty and smelly rooms, unfunctional fridge and airconditioning.
Mattress as hard as a rock.
Internet will disconnect every few seconds and you will lose your money or work several time especially if you have important transactions.
Food is disgusting, I paid fr it then had to leave and eat outside.
Cockroaches are frequently seen.
The worst experience in my life, even though I travel a lot, it was the worst ever.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank sami m
Reviewed 16 September 2012

I stayed in this hotel about 3 years ago (maybe 4) it was new at the time. The service and cleanliness of the hotel had went a lot worse since then. I booked a 2 BR apartment and an additional Studio. The Studio was ok. However, the apartment was not as good as expected.

The main bathroom sink was so dirty that we had to be careful not to touch it. The towels were so few (for this size of an apartment) that we had to "Take" some from the service trolly outside. The small bathroom had a door that, even when fully open, can not have a medium size person go through it because of the tight space. The only good thing we enjoyed was the "newly" free wireless internet, but that one kept on disconnecting every 10 minutes that we have to re-enter name and password.

Room Tip: Get more studios NOT apartments!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank WorlTraveler2008
Reviewed 27 January 2011

Don't count on room service or housekeeping. Towels and kitchenware took two days to arrive. Bath lamp was never fixed. Clean. Located near mega mall good place to hang with kids zone and cinema.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Luckybas
Reviewed 17 June 2010

We visited this hotel on a 5 day trip to UAE. We got our bookings done through hotelclub.com. We got an awesome and we were very happy. Until....we got to the the hotel. It was 12 mid night when we got there, and due to a middle agent, in stead of a 2 BR suite, they had reserved a studio for us. Now once we produced the valid voucher, they said that "we will not honor that voucher. We can only believe the voucher we have from OUR travel agent". So the manager made me call the general manager of Tulip Inn. I spoke to him and he said he understood my problem....but then....he asked me to go and "Sue hotelclub.com"!!! He said all he can do is charge me extra and give me the room!!!! He would not honor it...I had two infants with me....and yet the hotel staff was only bothered about their money. I suggested I would talk to the agents in the morning....but even to that the manager said he will not let me in until I get a fax from the agents!!! I gave him my credit card as security and then 2 days later when the hotelclub.com ppl faxed, the manager said its too late and charged my card!!!! The hotel was nothing great and service sucked....Mr. Majdi the GM should be fired!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
9  Thank mohbeen
Reviewed 20 June 2009

The price was great for this hotel. The parking was not so good. I had a hard time to find a spot every evening at a big "parking"-space next to the hotel that sometimes was full of cars, with different orders everyday because there are no lines to guide the parking cars.
The service was excellent. The breakfast was acceptable. The reception didn't have all the manners of service, but I forgot that matter because I was pleased with everything else.
The Mega Mall is right next to the hotel (20 meters across the street!) and this made my stay easier because of the mall having a food court, cafés so on...

• Stayed: November 2008
1  Thank monir_q
Reviewed 30 April 2009

There are many choices for reasonably priced hotels in Sharjah but this one is very good indeed. The rooms are very nicely finished and have a Kitchenette if you wanted to stay for a while without experiencing some of Sharjah's restaurants.
Great location and very comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business