I found this hotel a few blocks from the ferry. Its garden is very inviting and it’s located across the old city historical park. My room was located on the main floor and was quite noisy, the location itself is tucked away that it could be alright but I didn't seen to get a good sleep, and somehow my light was turned on magically in the middle of the night. Breakfast as in most hotels was complimentary, so was the internet. I only stayed one night as I was doing a day trip from BA. I didn’t find the staff very open but I did enjoy the little time that I did spend in the backyard. There seems to a few choices in the town, I would recommend trying something else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 19th-century house recently converted into a stunning, modern hotel located in the heart of the historical district. Magnificent garden and pool area make it ideal for both couples and families. Thirteen rooms and a brand new loft apartment all with A/C, LCD TVs, cable and WIFI. Services include buffet breakfast, pool, BBQ, garage, computer & TV lounge and wood fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Posada El Capullo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Capullo Hotel Colonia Del Sacramento
- Posada El Capullo Uruguay/Colonia Del Sacramento