I stayed here with my husband September 2012. I have to start out by saying the front desk guy in the afternoon and evenings is incredibly nice and friendly. But the hotel could have warned us that they would be building some kind of addition to the hotel during our stay (ok, maybe its unreasonable to expect that, but a discount without warning us or something else would suffice). Also, they could have directed the worker who was sanding and drilling directly outside of our room at 8:30 in the morning to go to the site on the adjacent lot. Whatever he was doing was portable. We plan on going back to Colonia, but despite comfy, if oddly configured, rooms can´t say we´ll be staying at El Capullo again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 19th-century house recently converted into a stunning, modern hotel located in the heart of the historical district. Magnificent garden and pool area make it ideal for both couples and families. Thirteen rooms and a brand new loft apartment all with A/C, LCD TVs, cable and WIFI. Services include buffet breakfast, pool, BBQ, garage, computer & TV lounge and wood fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Posada El Capullo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Capullo Hotel Colonia Del Sacramento
- Posada El Capullo Uruguay/Colonia Del Sacramento