My wife and I visited El Capullo in January and found it to be not only romantic but a beautifully renovated and charming hotel. The rooms were spotless and very comfortable.The staff was attentive and the owners Tom and Kelli are terrfic hosts, well traveled and quite interesting. We would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a unique getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 19th-century house recently converted into a stunning, modern hotel located in the heart of the historical district. Magnificent garden and pool area make it ideal for both couples and families. Thirteen rooms and a brand new loft apartment all with A/C, LCD TVs, cable and WIFI. Services include buffet breakfast, pool, BBQ, garage, computer & TV lounge and wood fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Posada El Capullo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Capullo Hotel Colonia Del Sacramento
- Posada El Capullo Uruguay/Colonia Del Sacramento