We were looking for a B&B in Colonia del Sacramento and we found this beautiful place almost by chance. The historic lines of the building have been preserved and blended with modern comfort and kept immaculate. Not a bubble in the paint! Indeed, the place was meticulously kept.
The back yard was a gem... We sat under the tree shade to drink a mate...
The breakfast was home made and was delicious. The coffee was typical Uruguayan coffee, bold, smelly and strong. The pastries were great.
The staff was friendly and accommodating, we felt safe at the place.
If I could summarize the attention to detail: The room keys were the old fashion skeleton keys... and they worked like they were installed just yesterday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 19th-century house recently converted into a stunning, modern hotel located in the heart of the historical district. Magnificent garden and pool area make it ideal for both couples and families. Thirteen rooms and a brand new loft apartment all with A/C, LCD TVs, cable and WIFI. Services include buffet breakfast, pool, BBQ, garage, computer & TV lounge and wood fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Posada El Capullo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Capullo Hotel Colonia Del Sacramento
- Posada El Capullo Uruguay/Colonia Del Sacramento