“Delicious!”

Ganache Cafe & Pasteleria
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We roast our own coffee, Breakfast, Brunch, Homemade Bread, Vegetarian Sandwichs, Soups, "Empanadas", Desserts, Celiac Options, Vegan Ice cream, Home & Fire
Sao Paulo
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I loved everything I had at Ganache Cafe. Such a nice, relaxing and cozy place. The staff was extremely friendly! DELICIOUS “dulce de leche” pie! Everything fresh and tasty. The coffee and fresh squeezed orange juice I had there were also delicious!

• Visited June 2013

Melbourne, Florida
“Relaxing coffee shop”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

My husband and I stopped here for a light lunch while walking around Colonia. We split a caprese sandwich, which was delicious. I had peach iced tea and my husband had a cafe con leche. Both were delicious. The staff were super friendly. We really enjoyed sitting and enjoying the relaxation of this little sidewalk cafe. Definitely would recommend.

• Visited May 2013
Los Alcazares, Spain
“Best Coffee I had in Uruguay”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Good coffee in Uruguay is hard to come across. Ganache cafe had a sign that mentioned that their coffee was made by a Barista, so I decided to check it out. The café has a great atmosphere inside or outside, and their coffee is great. I also had their blueberry crumble which I also recommend. They have several table games and books to keep you entertained if you want to stay a little longer enjoying the ambience.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank PRinBR
Buenos Aires
“Great coffee!!”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

This cozy place makes from my point of view, the best coffee in Colonia. Do not hesitate sitting on the sidewalk under the sun and enjoy your coffee with something sweet!

• Visited April 2013
Rome, Italy
“100% coffee and kindness”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Looking for a good coffee, nice ambiance and friendly staff? Well, proceed to this distinctive coffee shop... you will not regret! We stayed only two days in Colonia and went twice there to relax and taste their amazing coffees, cakes and juices.

• Visited February 2013