“Beware!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
New York City, New York
“Beware!!!”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Had a light lunch with family (we were four people) there this past Monday (March 31) and used my Visa card to pay the bill. I had quite a surprise upon return home to USA. My 1,483.77 Uruguayan pesos bill was charged to my card as this very amount is US$!!!! Clearly, had no plans to buy the whole restaurant and now have to waste my time to fight this. I guess I should give them the benefit of a doubt that it was an honest mistake, but I wonder.....

• Visited March 2014

“Bad Wine, food was ok”
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

We ate meat from the parilla, which was ok, but not good! The white and red wine (copa de vino) was really bad! Bettet to not try this restaurante

2 Thank Matsebatse
Orlando
“So !So !”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Not a place for a good food.
Very slow
The Millaneza(very popular here) was a disaster ,we had to eat the bread crumbs only, because the steak was invisible.Pricy and poor restaurant.

Visited February 2014
Key West
“Find another restaurant”
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

From the street on the main calle..looks good...they don't read the reviews cuz it's a great location and is very inviting with stone facade. Inside the restaurant is worn....dirty..I speak poor espanol ...I ordered a salad and my dinner came with one. The waitress should of could of said you don't need two salads. What was the waitress thinking of....she didn't care! I asked for English carta or some one who spoke poquito espanol before I ordered. Not available.I wish I read the reviews before I came. Wanted pollo...they were out....fish was soft...said it was fresco... I recommend not to eat here.

• Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place!”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Nice breakfast, very good attention! The breakfast is the best (coffee or capuccino + sandwich + orange juice)! I recommend ;)

• Visited August 2013