Book In Advance

from US$6.00
from US$35.00
from US$58.00
More Info
All reviews bamboo boat fishing village local market basket boat bamboo basket family restaurant spring rolls recommend this trip enjoyable morning rice pancakes great half day crab fishing water coconut catch fish traditional vietnamese food delicious food thank you so much
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We had the best day with long as our guide! He was very friendly and made the experience one of the best on our travels around Asia. He took us on the basket boats and made us some souvenirs out of grass. We then came back, did a cooking class with him and his family and then ate all the food! It was the best Vietnamese food I have ever had. The entire trip was definitely worth doing if you’re visiting Hoi An. Him and his family are so friendly and would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: October 2018
tr_nthanhlong, Chủ sở hữu at Hoi An Eco Tour and Papa's Cooking Class, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2019

DEAR :Torihouckham

thank you very much for taking the time to write an excellent review after your day experience tour with us.
I am very happy to know that . you like enjoyed our tour : " Papa's cooking class and fishing life tour ".
I hope you will have a good trips.
I am looking forward to welcome you back .all best wishes to you and your family . one more time we would like to say thank you very much

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic tour with Long. He took us to the local market and explained all the foods they eat. We then went on the basket boat. He made us souviners and made the trip really fun. We came back and cooked Vietnamese food with Long and his family and we ate it. It was delicious!

Thank you for an excellent trip, I will definitely recommend.

See you for the honeymoon!

DEAR : hannahmorley

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

It is the first time that we join cooking class in hoi an and it is amazing! Long is a very nice, lovely and helpful guide. He has a sense of humor and we did spent a very good time for the whole tour :) (my grandma enjoy it a lot!) highly recommend Long’s service to all tourist as we really had a good experience in local culture and feel the friendliness of local people.

DEAR : Yan

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

8명 가족여행에서 대나무 바구니배 체험을 해보고 싶어서 검색하고 메일로 예약했어요. 바구니배만 하는 투어는 1인10달러이고 어린이5달러였어요. 호텔로 픽업오시고 드랍도 원하는 장소에 해주셨어요. 주인분이 직접 픽업 드랍,바구니배 투어까지 해주셨고 공손하시고 미소가 많으셨어요.가족끼리 조용하고 오붓하게 투어 잘했습니다. 감사합니다.
I would like to try bamboo basket boat for family trip of 8 people.
I made a booking by email.
The tour price only basket boat was $10 a person $5 a child.
The owner picked us up at the hotel and dropped at the place we wanted.
The owner was polite and smiling. Thank you.
I highly recommend.

1  Thank Jinhee_Choi
Trần Thanh L, Người quản lý at Hoi An Eco Tour and Papa's Cooking Class, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear : myfriend
Thank you so much for you good rivew on tripadvisor . We are very happy to know that you like our tour ( Hội an eco tour and papa's cooking class ) and really enjoy baker boat on the river .we hope you will have good trips .big thanks and the best wishes to you and your family. One more time . we would like to say thank you very much and see you next time .
Big thank you
Sincerely

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

A really five star experience. Fantastic fun in bamboo boats fishing in the water coconut groves. Tran Long is a superb host and his sister-in-law an excellent cooking guide. The afternoon with them exceeded expectations, from the market shopping to the culinary delights at the end of the day. Most highly recommended.

Date of experience: August 2018

Dear : simonRedfern
Thank you so much for your good rivew on tripadvisor . We are very happy to know that you like our tour ( Hội an eco tour and papa's cooking class ) and really enjoy baker boat & fishing men by net .we hope you will have good trips .big thanks and the best wishes to you and your family. One more time . we would like to say thank you very much and see you next time .
Big thank you