“It was like being in Italy”

Good Morning Vietnam
Ranked #88 of 876 Restaurants in Hoi An
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 13 July 2014

What a great find this restaurant was.

I think it is the only authentic Italian restaurant in Hoi An, with an Italian owner, who is just wonderful and an Italian chef.

The menu is quite extensive, but I didn't find the exact pasta dish I wanted, so I asked the owner and explained what I was looking for and it arrived in a matter of no time at all.

There were many customers who were Italian and I think many were regular customers.

I felt as if I was in an Italian restaurant in Italy, with the beautiful decor and sparkling wine glasses.

What a great experience and one which I will repeat before I leave Hoi An.

A MUST to visit if you like Italian cuisine.

Well done everyone. I will be back

Write a ReviewReviews (1,494)

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We ate here one of the nights we stayed in Hoi An.

Craving something other than the Vietnamese food we had been devouring, we decided to try this place.

The food was of a good standard for an Italian chain and more authentic that I might have expected given its location. We enjoyed our bruschetta, gorgonzola risotto and spicy sausage pasta but was surprised to find capers in the bruschetta (?) not sure if this is standard but would have preferred more balsamic vinegar.

Finished off with vanilla gelato which was lovely.

I would say the food is good but nothing outstanding - enjoyable for a break back into Western food if you've been travelling for a while!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

From all the restaurants in Hoi An this was our favorit. We recommend the pizza and lasagna.The chairs are a bit woody, but the interior decorations are in style.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We visited this Resturant on three occasions during our visit to Hoi An ... Each night the meals were to die for! The chef was extremely accommodating with cooking meals different to that offered on the menu!

Buon Appetite!

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Went to this place twice. Food was excellent both times. Service was excellent too and the decor is warm and inviting. Can't wait to enjoy their food again.