Hoa Binh Hostel
US$213
US$151
US$132
MGallery
Anantara Hoi An Resort(Hoi An)
US$245
US$73
  • Breakfast included
US$40
US$38
Muca Hoi An Boutique Resort & Spa(Hoi An)
US$34
US$31
TripAdvisor
US$157
US$124
Elvoline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsan indoor swimming poolomelettes and pancakeshot waterbuffet breakfastfree beerold townsingle roomclean roomsnoodlesstayed here for nightscentral locationlaundry servicevietnamese foodfree of chargehoaactailor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stayed for 5 nights and we had a nice time. 20$ a night is the most we ever paid in VIetnam, but that's Hoi An, and the buffet breakfast was worth the extra bucks. It is at walking distance from old town and has bicycle and motorbike rental nearby. The staff does not always seem very keen to help you, but if you ask politely you'll be fine. It's the second cheapest on LonelyPlanet so it gets a lot of customers and is sometimes full, so book in advance. We had no problem with showers and AC.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

We had no booking for here but a guy in our airport shuttle did so we jumped out too! Initially we were reluctant to spend $20 for a double as this was the most we have spent on a hotel by far during our travels! However we did end up staying for 3 nights. Why? Well firstly all hotel prices in Hoi An start at this price , It also has a pool, which we had all to ourself, it was in a very good location for the old town and the staff were friendly and helpful. Negatives: you have to get up very early - no later than 7:30/8am if you want to get your decent breakfast as it's a Buffett and they aren't very good at replenishing the food once it's been eaten.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We found this through the LP.
Overall we were disappointed.

The first room was cramped and several broken objects incl light, TV remote control etc...

We got moved the next day but had to pay extra.

Pool is no good as indoor.

Shower heads are fixed and very low down.

Mainly we were dissatisfied with the poor breakfast and rude/miserable staff

Hotel is very good location and clean
Rebecca and Andrew - UK

Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I left the hotel feeling quite upset for the first time in my 4 months travelling!
I checked out at around 4pm, there are no signs anywhere or any indication of a specific check out time however I understand this is later than the norm so expected some sort of charge. When I spoke to reception to check out & pay they were really rude about the time, insisted I'd told them I wanted to stay longer threatening to get out CCTV of me booking!! I hate confrontation & was really polite & apologetic, eventually they agreed to only charge a half day extra rather than a full day & again I was really polite & grateful, they continued to look really angry as though I'd just committed the worst crime!
Then later that evening I had a minibus to the train station, I was told to wait at my hotel from 7.45 but that the bus left at 8pm. I tried to have a quick dinner with friends before catching my bus so arrived about 7.50 & it was there already! Having travelled through Thailand, Laos & Cambodia with buses always arriving late I had not expected this! So I hurried to collect my backpack & as I was doing so the staff started to have a go at me for being late. I hadn't even booked the minibus through them it was just picking me up there, completely unnecessary comments & really not the way staff of a hotel should treat their guests.
The dorm room was fine but a bit cramped, would be better as a 4 bed dorm. Swimming pool is not that nice & breakfast ok.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We liked this place. Very friendly staff with quite good English. We got their pick up from Da Nang Station, no hassle and on time.

People talk about the breakfasts, yes we enjoyed 4 mornings and each day different. Hot and cold food and even corn flakes! OK coffee even, all included in the room price.

Comfortable rooms and good service. Hire the bikes across the road but hold out for the newest ones. Biking is the BEST way to explore the town and surroundings. They also arranged for us an early van (four people) to My Son for 35 usd. Go as early as you can. We left 7.30 and could have gone even earlier as it is terribly hot there.

Reliable, friendly and helpful place - popular too so you might want to book ahead.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family