This hotel isn't the cheapest available in hoi an but we decided to go for a slightly more expensive hotel based on the reviews and so that we could have our own triple room and we were not dissapointed with our choice.
The hotel itself is located right in the old quarter and close to all of the tailors and only a 10 minute taxi from the beach.
1) They offer a free taxi pick up from the bus station if you arrive in hoi an on an open tour coach.
2) the buffet breakfast is absolutely amazing. This will save you a lot of money as hoi an is a relatively expensive city and food is pricey. Eat as much as you can and avoid buying more than one meal in the city a day.
3) There is a laundry service for a dollar a kilo of clothes, done for the next day.
4) Big private rooms with wifi
5) No pressure from any of the staff to visit any of there 'friends' tailor shops.
6) Good amount of toiletteries and a fridge in the room.
1) Staff weren't very helpful, possibly due to the amount of dificult tourists they have to deal with on a regular basis.
2) Possibly overcharged on our coach from here to Nha trang and they definitely tried to overcharge when we first asked for the coach after already being quoted a price from another member of staff.
3) there were quite a few ants in our room, we kept food to a minimum but there was still a problem.
So in summary whilst the hotel did have a few flaws it is understandable that a hotel in one of the busiest tourists spots would have less of a customer based service to what we had experienced thus far on our trip. The hotel is however a good choice for those staying in hoi an on a budget who also want there own room.
- Also Known As:
- Hoa Binh Hoi An