All reviewsswimming poolhot waterbuffet breakfastdouble roomfree beerold townnoodlesstayed here for nightslaundry servicevietnamese foodnice breakfastachuetoursmotorbikebangbikes
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights.
They offer good basic dorm rooms at a fair price of 4.5$ a night including a really nice breakfast buffet!
Nice and clean showers with hot water.
They have a nice sitting area to chill and meet other travelers.
Does get quite noisy at times, depending on the people sitting downstairs.

Laundry service, decent wifi and a pool are also available.
Front desk was really helpful.. the girls there were very friendly!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

The first thing I noticed when we arrived is that the staff is very friendly. They try to memorize your name, give you a free map of Hoi An and are very helpful with planning activities. The room was an okay size for 6 people. I found the matress a bit hard. The shower was a nice size but didn’t always have warm water. If you have a big backpack it won’t fit in the locker but that wasn’t a problem for me. I wish there was a better communal area to meet people. There’s a restaurant downstairs where the breakfast buffet is. Breakfast is really nice with salads, rice, noodles, vegetables, potato, tofu (it varies every day) and omelettes and pancakes. There’s also tea, coffee and different kinds of juices and fruits. The music at the restaurant is too loud.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed in the female dorm but I spent enough time to review this place in detail. The thing that remains in my mind is the breakfast. The 3$ buffet breakfast (included if you’re a guest of the hotel) was abundand and delicious. They had everything from continental European stuff (toast, eggs, jam, cereals, fruit) to Vietnamese stuff (too many to mention but all sorts of rice, vegetables, noodles, salads, rice pancakes).
Excellent location, a few minutes to the Japanese bridge.
They offered free beer from 7-8 pm and some free cooking classes on some days.
The staff members were helpful .
One thing I’d say is they charge a hell of a comission when you book a taxi or shuttle bus with them and if you just walk up the road you find much much better prices for transport.
They wanted me to pay 160000 for a shuttle bus when the same service (pick up from hotel) costed me 90000 after I looked for the shuttle bus company and found it two streets aways.
This is the only thing that I didn’t like but this review is about the hostel so I’d give it a 5 star for the breakfast and the friendly staff. For 5$ a night the price of my stay I don’t mind the small size of the room.
It even had a small fridge and lockers.
I’d recommend this place.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Fathieh
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

I'm not writing a long comment. This is a very good place for young people and Backpackers. Even a family, that recomanded it to us during our trip, loved this place.
Only good points according to us : staff is cool, breakfast is very nice and unlimited (pankakes, omelet, toasts, fruit, vietnamese dishes too), price is low (around 350 000 dongs for a double room with private bathroom), free beer from 7 to 8 pm, and also a swimming pool at the reception.
Don't hesitate. There is music until 11pm, if you need to sleep sooner, avoid first floor. Even if you are on the street side, the windows are well isolated so you don't have any problem with outside noises.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

A lovely place with a nice and relaxed vibe, away from the party hostels of Hoi An. However, as I like a good night out, it provides a perfect base to sleep and eat, from which you can head out to the riverside with all the bars or to other hostels for a party and a beer. It also has a decent common area and a pool to relax in the hostel with. Furthermore a happy hour, but sadly the beer is watered down so much it tastes horrible!

Staying here means a great sleep, as well as a great warm shower. These are only beaten by the great buffet breakfast, despite them being a tad slow to replenish stocks. Cheap and cheerful at its best with a great location!

Sadly we were hit by Typhoon Damrey whilst here but they did their best to be accommodating.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends