Vinh Hung Library Hotel
US$157
US$92
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Sunshine Hotel Hoi An(Hoi An)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$22
1,268 results
All reviewsrooftop poolold townno windowgreat hotelno lifttop floorair coneggs cooked to orderdeluxe roomshort walkstayed here for nightshot waterrent bikessmall balconyfamily roomjapanese bridgeloved this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for four nights & found it to be a great hotel with fantastic staff. It's only a short walk (7-10mins) to the ancient town & has both nearby restaurants/bars & a 24hr convenience store. There's a rooftop pool & rooms are neat & tidy but by far the best asset is the staff, Amy Lee & all the staff. From the moment we pulled up out front the staff made us feel so welcome & after introductions we were spoken to by our names up until we departed. I would recommend this hotel as a great place to stay when in Hoi An, chuc mung nam moi to Amy Lee & all the staff.

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Goose568
Reviewed 24 January 2014

We arrived at the hotel and were immediately sat down and offered tea while one of the receptionists gave us a map of the area and pointed out all the nearby sights and places of interest to help us get our bearings. We were then shown up to our room, which had been upgraded from standard to superior. The room was lovely and big and spotlessly clean with a lovely big shower.
The staff were brilliant and always smiling. One morning we stupidly left our wallet full of credit cards and money on the bed. We were gone about an hour before realising so ran back to the hotel. The room had been made up and the maid had left the wallet untouched, exactly where we left it. Phew thank god the maid was honest it could have ruined our holiday from day one. We cannot praise the staff enough, they even make the effort to remember your names ( thank you Emily!) The breakfast was great and the wifi signal excellent.
What more can you ask for?!

Room Tip: All the rooms we saw were big and comfortable so think any would be good
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank laura c
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. It is a well maintained hotel with absolutely amazing staff. Last time I stayed in Hoi An I spent a ridiculous amount of money at a 4 star hotel closer to the ancient town. The rooms are to a similar level to the 4 star expensive hotel but the staff are seriously amazing (Ms Amy Lee and all the other staff) are extremely helpful, friendly and absolutely made our stay enjoyable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to go spend sometime in Hoi An. The only downfall is that not many rooms have windows with a view (but with staff that nice who needs a view)...

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Aaron H
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Found this hotel at the last minute. What a gem!

Close to everything. Clean. Aircon. Wifi. Friendly staff.

Right across the road from some great restaurants.

Highly recommend.

Delicious complimentary breakfast.

Only think is the window opens up to a brick wall so it's dark all the time. But hardly spend any time at the hotel so didn't concern us.

I'll be back! Definitely!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2014

For 30 usd a night this was the best place I stayed at in Vietnam. I'll admit the rooms can be quite noisy (due to sound proofing not being great and hard floors), but I didn't think the other guests and staff were particularly noisy, it was just that noise carried easily. it didn't bother me, but light sleepers might find it an issue.

otherwise it was in a great location, had very friendly staff, a small but nice pool and was clean with everything in the room working fine. I booked 2 more nights in the hotel after my first 3 because hoi an was my favourite place and this hotel was just right for me.

Room Tip: avoid rooms on the 4th floor near the pool, I can imagine they are quite noisy
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo