Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2019 via mobile

We are stil in awe of the amazing experience @ Jade Hotel! our room was wonderful, the pool beautiful & there is no words for the staff...... nothing was a problem!!! As a couple travelling we had the best experience here.... cocktails by the pool, bicycling to the beach.... we dream of returning, thanx u Jade hotel!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ptriciara
Reviewed 4 February 2019 via mobile

I was pretty happy with my stay at Jade Hotel. Employees were super nice and helpful. Rooms were very clean. Bed was comfortable. Location was great. It is walking/biking distance from the hotel to the ancient city and the beach. I also quickly discovered that taxi ride to either location is under two bucks. That was an additional perk! I followed hotel recommendations and took a couple of tours. That was fantastic as well.
I am very grateful to the hotel workers who made my stay so pleasant! Many thanks!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 February 2019

We had great time . This hotel is always welcoming and we always feel here home. Very nice staff, hotel rooms are clean, very comfy with nice atmosphere . Swimming pool area is very nice and relaxing . Breakfast was delicious .

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Oremilak1
Reviewed 25 January 2019

I stayed for 1 week at the Jade Hotel and it was simply fantastic. Minh the GM is simply incredible he is the man to help you with anything you might need.
Jade's hotel location is perfect is between the old town and the beach The staff is super helpful and polite. Breakfast is super generous, rooms are huge and clean.
I highly recommend the Jade hotel and is my second home in Hoi An.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank VictorM3971
Reviewed 18 January 2019 via mobile

Jade is the best hotel in Hoian
I'm sure that If you visit this hotel, you can rest very well.
this hotel placed between oldtown and anbang beach.
It means you can be easy to go everywhere in Hoian.
just try.