All reviews free bicycles ancient city stayed nights old town minute walk lily wifi bike beds vietnam accommodation ride
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

As a young backpacker used to staying in packed hostels, the RedRose villa was an amazing escape from the dirty cramped conditions I was accustomed to. The room dormitory room (which I had to myself) was clean, quiet, and spacious and the air conditioning was amazing. The staff (especially Lilly) was friendly and walked me through the best places to visit in town and helped me get a feeling for where everything in Hoi An was. The free bikes were a huge perk and helped me get around town efficiently. Their recommendations did not let me down! My whole experience was amazing and the owner even offered me a couple of free beers while we watched the World Cup each night. I couldn’t believe the value I got for such an incredible price!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank yungjubz
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We’d previously been staying at another hotel in the area but it felt like a cellar so we moved and booked two nights at RedRose Villa. We couldn’t have been more pleasantly surprised when we arrived. Though a little further out from the main town, we had a lovely welcome and were allowed to check in 3 hours early. Our room was a garden view room on the ground floor and it was HUGE. A massive comfy bed, wardrobe, fridge, TV, table and chairs and an equally large bathroom with a powerful shower. We had a lovely stay here and even when we checked out they let us keep our bags there, borrow bikes free of charge and use their showers and towels. Some points for improvement would be that we had quite a few small ants in our room and the owners can be a little pushy to book travel/postage/tours via them, which is fair enough but in turn put us off asking for general advice.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 days and could easily stay longer, Lily was so helpful and friendly. The rooms were quite big and comfy beds, the bathroom was good however be sure to bring showergel as there isn't any. The location is about a 15 minute walk from the main strip so not too bad and they do provide free bicycles which makes the trip easier. Recommend this place and would definitely return!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been traveling Southeast Asia for 3 months now and this is the first review I’ve left for any hostel. I absolutely loved my stay here so I believed it to be worth a review. It was a quaint and cozy spot located close to the beautiful old town Hoi An. The a/c was terrific and the showers were hot. They also have bikes you can use to bike around town. But the thing that separated this spot from others were the people that worked here. Many hostels have good customer service. But this place made you feel like a guest in someone’s home. Everyone there treated you, not as a customer, but as a dear friend. And that I believe to be something special. I’d easily recommend this place to anyone that’s traveling to Hoi An

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Beautiful villa, great for couples and families. Miss Lily was very helpful and quality hospitality. Walking distance to public bus stop from Danang, and 5-minutes bike ride to Hoi An Old Town. Best accomodation and stop in our 8 days trip in Vietnam. We entirely depend on their facilities during our stay - wifi, laundry, airport shuttle, and bike rental. Immediate email replies prior to stay, and immediate WhatsApp replies during our stay. You'll enjoy it here. It was perfect!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple