“Good value for money - enjoyed my stay here”
Review of Green Field Hotel

Green Field Hotel
Ranked #233 of 288 Hoi An B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 August 2012

I am travelling alone and wanted a nice cheap place to stay close to the old town and beach. This was the perfect place to stay. Room was cleaned everyday, bed made and new towels. Everything was quite clean except for the usual wear and tear of the room (seems to be common in the asian countries), doesn't bother me at all though. The staff were really helpful here and always nice to me. The pool was a good place to relax and cool off, not the cleanest of pools but you get what you pay for I guess. This hotel is very common with backpackers but doesn't have the 'party' feel to it which i liked. The hotel is located in a great spot close to the old town (about 15 minute walk) and beach. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 307, no complaints about this room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank missrach_walk

Reviewed 1 August 2012 via mobile

We stayed in the other hotel for 3 night and we hate the bed felt like a rock so hard so we decide to move in Greenfield room 202 we like the softness of the bed we just don't like the bathtub very old and you need a footstool to have shower not really a big deal for us. Staff are helpful they assisted me anything I need.

On the day of my birthday last July 29 me and my fiancee was sick from the heat we been slept whole day on the night we went out for dinner and we got back in our somebody was knocking our door they gave me a very pretty birthday cake I was touched we thought the got me by my passport so surprised that night.

We don't have problem with our stay we will comeback.

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank princesskoda
Reviewed 29 July 2012 via mobile

in a very noisy loud hotel. Bathrooms outdated and have mold. Old tubs 2 feet off the ground with a stepstool to get into the tub. Hallway noise is very loud and doors are paper thin.

24 dollars a night is cheap.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 21 July 2012

I was suprised by some negative reviews. We find this hotel is really nice! We booked a standard room ang stayed at Green Filed for 5 nights. we were suprised by woderfull welcome solf drink. The room was very nice and quiet at night. Hotel's restaurant is very good. they service Western and Asian food. During 6h30 to 7h30 PM, the guests have free cocktail. This is awesome place in Hoi An. One more point, the staff is really usefull, they know everything in the town and gave us many good advice.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Henry C
Reviewed 20 July 2012

There is an excellent friendly atmosphere at the Greenfield Hotel. It is well located and the staff were most helpful. Our plane was very late in arriving and ast 1am we were treated most courteously. There seems to be a good relationship between the owner of the hotel and the staff.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Enlu S
Reviewed 19 July 2012

We stayed at Green Field Hotel for 2 nights during our 2 week holiday in Vietnam. It was the most expensive and most disappointing place that we stayed at! Our welcome was very unfriendly and our bags were literally chucked in the foyer upon arrival. They also don't have a lift, so be prepared to carry your own bags up the stairs. The room was okay but was not particularly clean. We had air con in the room but took 2 minutes to turn on and was not positioned practically so took a while to cool the room. It is also about a 15-20 minute walk to the Old Town.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2012

The hotel was ok but we did not find that the rooms seemed very clean, they could have been made better. The staff also didn't seem very friendly when we arrived and throughout our stay which we were disappointed about! We probably would have preferred a location in the town but this hotel was closer to the beach.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple