“Fletcher is Awesome!!”

Fletcher - Hoian Private Guide
Ranked #74 of 181 Outdoor Activities in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Fletcher - Hoian Private Guide offers some kinds of tour around Hoian and Danang where you can have a deeper understanding of the people, local life, cuisine, culture, traditions and so on. Additionally, we also do tours based on your requests to make you easily enjoy your holiday in Vietnam. Thank you very much.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Fletcher is an amazing guide! He is very knowledgeable about Hoi An and super friendly. My husband and I went on a bicycle tour and although I’m not too confident on a bike I had a great and unforgettable experience. If you want a authentic tour, I highly recommend exploring Hoi An with Fletcher. We hope to keep in contact and visit Fletcher next time we are in the area!

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We were so fortunate to have been put in touch with Fletcher who runs this individualised and excellent tour. He was an outstanding guide, generous, funny and knowledgable. He and his friend Angela drove me and my teenage daughter around Hoi An and the local countryside on motorbikes. They were very safe, calm, drivers. We loved the experience of making like the locals on motorbikes! Fletcher gave us a wide variety of food experiences, and also plenty of rest and walking to break up the eating. A delightful and memorable experience. Thank you so much Fletcher xx

Reviewed 23 May 2017

My husband and I are in our late 40s...and I'm not very fit, so when we booked this half day tour, I was ABIT worried. We met our guide Fletcher, what a lovely young man, his English is excellent and this young man goes over and above to ensure you are having a good time and enjoying the journey. You don't need to be fit, just know how to ride a bike. We had one of the best days, we had many laughs, met some amazing locals and learn all about there life style. We highly suggest this Tour, it's awesome and Fletcher is a top tour guide.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I had the pleasure of going on a guided bicycle tour with Xuan and another guide (a young female, whose name I have forgotten, sorry!). It was a most delightful experience cycling along the paddy fields, through the villages, to the handicraft store, the boatmakers' work area, the temple, the rice sheet maker, the banh mi shop, the mat-weaver's home, etc.

Xuan is a local who knows the area well. He was an excellent ambassador for the local Hoi An community. He speaks English well and could give good and clear explanations about everything. Everything was well organised and well planned.

If I should ever have the chance to visit lovely Hoi An again, i would not hesitate to engage his guiding service again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

This was honestly one of the best things I did in Hoi'An. It was cool to visit places you otherwise wouldn't see or know how to get to. It was literally having a local showing you the real experience of Hoi'An to break out of its tourist facade. I was a little bit worried about biking around but actually it was really leisurely and safe.

Fletcher is friendly and personable, and we've kept in contact since the tour. I'm happy to have made a friend out of a day trip.