“felt renewed and ready to go again”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Zen Spa

Zen Spa
Ranked #66 of 103 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
Singapore, Singapore
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“felt renewed and ready to go again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2012

I was much in need of a foot treatment having walked all over Hoi An. I loved the herbs that was used in the soak and the scrub. It also included a foot massage which was an extra bonus. My feet were in heaven at the end of the service.

Visited August 2012

Timaru
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2012

I treated myself to a manicure and pedicure. This was done by a lovely lady called Ngan.
Thankyou Ngan you are just lovely and I was so pleased with my nails!.

Visited July 2012
Brisbane, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“We were well and truly pampered”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

A wonderful experience in the luxury of our resort. Prices were a little higher than in town, but very clean and great massages! Happy hour prices were an enticement to book two treatments at a time!

Visited February 2012
Stockholm, Sweden
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“ordinary, nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2012

Just an ordinary Vietnames spa, nothing special. There are several Spas with the same service and quality. If you happen to be outside thisone take it, but dont travel extra for it.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Bjornsam
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“My sister in law & I treated ourselves to...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2010

My sister in law & I treated ourselves to the Heaven & Earth package. It was devine. We were treated to a massage, a coconut body scrub followed by a bath filled with flowers, herbs & lemon grass. If that wasn't enough we were then given a facial. At the end we had a lovely lunch of dumplings. We were also given a gift of jasmine flower tea.

All in all a treat worth having. It is more than your average spa at $125USD but still cheaper than anywhere else.