“Nice homestay with friendly staff”
Front view
restroom double room with balcony
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
restroom
double room with balcony
deluxe double room with balcony
family room
double room with balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Spanish first
Any
Linda M
“Nice homestay with friendly staff”
Reviewed 23 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This is a recently opened homestay and everything looks new and have a high standard. The family are really friendly and helpful. We used bicycles to get around and the old city and the beach where only 5-10 minutes away. Recommend to have a dinner at the homestay if you fancy trying homemade Vietnamese food. We really enjoyed it. The rooms are bright and clean. We had a balcony which was nice sitting outside enjoying a drink in the evening. Nice street food and local cafes nearby. Good value for money.

Zuzzzana
“Best homestay :-) ”
Reviewed 19 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I had amazing time in Golden Bee with my friends! Owners were really nice people, rooms were luxurious and really clean with tasty breakfast, price is great and owners are always willing to help you, I enjoyed discussion with them as well as fruits and sweets they packed for us when we were leaving :-) haven't experienced kinder approach so far, would love to stay longer if would have a time, strongly recommend this place!

Andrew M
“Amazing Place”
Reviewed 16 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Wow this place is fantastic.Really new the family is so friendly & funny they really look after you & want you to have an amazing experience. I couldn't recommend this place enough. It's a short bike ride to the restaurants beach etc

The room was really clean, hot shower & super fast internet.

Thank you so much!

Antony D
“Perfect location ”
Reviewed 15 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

After a long bus journey we was greeted by the owner and his family inc Mrs wing the dog and instantly knew this place is special.... they have a small English school downstairs were they teach local kids English, the rooms are well presented, clean and homely but that people that run this place are the ones who make it... location is perfect between town and the beach and the free bike rental makes it even easier

if I ever returned back to hoi an I would be sure to stay again...

Rob v
“Very friendly hosts!”
Reviewed 15 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We stayed 2 nights at this homestay. The family is very friendly and is able to help you with anything, for example: they arranged two motorbikes and an airport transfer for us. The price is reasonable. Downside: the rooms are a little bit noisy. So if you like to go to bed early, you might need to look for another place. One day there was a karaoke party (not at the guesthouse) and there are a lot of children in the area that make some noise.

Location is a little bit out of the city center. But for us, it was nice to walk around and see how people live.

Rick H
Leiden, The Netherlands
“A warm welcome by the family”
Reviewed 9 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

We had a blast staying here. The homestay is very new (2 months old) and rooms are spacious and clean. Although the homestay is new, the family surely knows how to make you feel welcome. They are super friendly, knowledgeable about the surroundings and we had the chance to try some traditional food the family made. Highly recommended!

Ben A
“By far my favourite stay in Vietnam”
Reviewed 8 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

I loved my stay at Golden Bee.

After coming across it by accident after my room was double booked in another hotel I was given the top floor to myself .

The room
Was huge and had an amazing balcony overlooking a quaint street.

Free bicycle rental meant getting around Hoi An was so easy and the location is perfectly placed in the middle of the beach and tithe old town.

But the main highlight was the family that run it - they were so accommodating and treated you like one of the family - I even went out for a few games of pool with Chumg and watched the football with him when I found out he was a fellow arsenal fan.

The rest of the family were also great and when the restaurants were shut for TET - they even insisted on driving out to pick up some food for me.

Overall an amazing experience - and I will 100 percent be going back.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing