“Superb”

STREETS Restaurant Cafe
Ranked #42 of 845 Restaurants in Hoi An
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: STREETS Restaurant Cafe features contemporary Vietnamese and International cuisine, in a beautifully restored Hoi An building which was designed to complement the warm and attentive service.All our guests have the added satisfaction of "Dining for a Cause" STREETS is an innovative social enterprise for street kids and other disadvantaged youth. Our HoiAn restaurant and regional training center provide a comprehensive 18-month culinary and hospitality program.
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Great food, lovely staff and a truly fantastic ethos. We would happily eat here again, and would recommend it highly.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Rose dumplings were great, crispy spring rolls were above average. The pork ribs were great, but not a very large portion. Rice pancake was good, and really fun to assemble at the table. Wasn't the cheapest place I've eaten, but not the most either. Service was great and the food was fast. Pleasantly surprised with how good the sangria was too.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I love the concept, it is great to know that you are helping kids to get a profesion.
I passed by one night after eating so I said I'll come back the next day, which I did and the staff remembered me which I found impressive.
You´ll get a delicious appetizer to start and I ordered a fish dish which was excellent, very refined.
It is not in the centre but very close.
A great initiative.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

The service here at Streets is second to none. We arrived for evening meal after 10pm expecting to be turned away but only to be told that they have reopened the kitchen for us. Food was really yummy. Loved the pork ribs, spring rolls, crispy pancake with pork and shrimp and even the pasta was spot on! They quickly came up with meal ideas that would suit our small children. Cleanliness was outstanding. Terrific cause. All round it was amazing. Will be back.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

The food was very good and the service was exceptional. A place you must go to if near Hoi An and even if you're not that close, it's just one more reason to go to Hoi An, especially on a full moon. The town festival is a blast.