Review Highlights
Fantastic

We did the foot scrub and massage. Was so great, the scrub smelled amazing and such lovely people... read more

Reviewed 22 January 2023
307abbeyb
via mobile
Wonderful escape

Best massage I ever had. The lady was so friendly and gave me free bottled water, foot scrub and... read more

Reviewed 5 September 2019
Showslow
Zurich, Switzerland
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Hoi An
from £31.17
from £12.32
from £20.78
from £19.98
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2013 via mobile

Went here with my wife and got talked into a one hour body massage. Was really good and I'm not someone who normally enjoys that sort of thing. We got a private room together and they did a great job. I also got a hair cut afterwards which I was happy with and my wife got her nails etc done. Very good value and service.

Reviewed 29 December 2012

This SPA was very commercial. Unfriendly and grumpy staff. The Towels used were rinsed in the washbasin with small cut hairs (from a previous treatment or hair cut etc) still in it. so i had the hair on my arms and legs....yuck! Prices were reasonable, but nevertheless not worth a visit.

21  Thank Anuradha S
Reviewed 26 December 2012

My boyfriend needed a haircut, so we ended up here. We were both skeptic and nervous about leaving his hair in the hands of somebody who didn't speak english. Despite the lack of communication the haircut ended up great, better than we could have ever expected. The pedicure was good as well, though nothing extraordinary.

Reviewed 15 December 2012

the lady at front desk speaks english well .
the pamarosa ,, second on list is far cleaner and well run .
the massage was far better from pamarosa ( second on list )

12  Thank Andywhyte
Reviewed 12 December 2012 via mobile

They are very good at cutting men's hair and giving a shave with a straight razor. Was very welcome after two weeks without shaving!
My wife had a manicure and pedicure and was well pampered.
Angels the owners daughter from the US was on hand so English there is not an issue. She is also an enjoyable person that keep us company the whole time while there providing invaluable information about Hoi An.