“Impressions boutique - NEVER GO THERE !”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Impressions Boutique
Ranked #378 of 404 Shopping in Hoi An
Quebec
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Impressions boutique - NEVER GO THERE !”
Reviewed 21 December 2009

We had 2 pairs of shoes made. We asked to have them made completely out of leather (inside and outside). However, when we returned to pick them up, one of the pairs had a cloth lining. I explained that this was not what I asked for (the same employees were there when I ordered the shoes the day before). The woman kept on saying that I did not pay enough for the quality of shoes that I wanted and that I would have to pay more if I really wanted all leather (which is what I asked her the day before and we agreed upon a price). We argued for at least 1 hour and they did not want to understand that we asked for all leather; she kept repeating that the shoe should be made like this (with cloth lining). Everytime customers entered the shop, they would stop talking to us so we would not scare them away.

We ended up getting a small discount because we refused to leave and asked to see the owner (which was all of a sudden busy).

Bottom line, NEVER GO TO IMPRESSIONS BOUTIQUE - shoes made to measure at 97 Tran Hung Dao Street in Hoi An. We found out that the same owner also has HAPPY SOLES at 87, Tran Hung Dao.

TIP: Make sure you have all the details of your order written on your bill because the same person will deny everything the next day!

4 Thank wiki27