Hoa My Hotel
US$35
US$75
US$71
Agoda.com
Anantara Hoi An Resort(Hoi An)
US$230
US$124
US$66
US$465
US$274
  • Breakfast included
US$40
US$37
Golden Bell Homestay(Hoi An)(Great Value!)
US$20
US$19
All reviewsold townquiet hoteldelightful staffcleaned dailyhot waterrooms are nicesister hotelstayed for nightsfridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 November 2012

We spent four nights on the top floor, which only has one room on it. The room had a loft type feel to it and was very comfortable. The bathroom was outside the main room but was not a problem as we were the only ones on this floor. The room was great value and the location was decent. Staff were friendly and on top of things. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Hoamy44, Manager at Hoa My Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2012

Dear Gregand!
Warmest greetings from Hoa My Hotel .

We would like to express our thankfulness to have you stay with us as well as your good comment on TripAdvisor .

We are very honoured to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and do wish you continue supporting in recommendation to any guest who wants to come to Hoi An city .Besides that , we still improve our service more and more getting better in order to meet all guests' requirement .

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Hoa My Hotel in near future .
Manager Hoa My Hotel.
Nguyen thi Muoi

Reviewed 25 October 2012

This hotel is great. I was treated to a room with a balcony, and for once in Asia a dedicated shower. The staff in reception were very friendly, and always happy to help me. We shared some local delicacies, and had a good laugh. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I had no issues with security what so ever. The hotel seemed very safe. Both Hoa My and Hoa My II are perfectly located for all the great restaurant, and cheap beer Hoi An has to offer on Tran Cau Van street. Good luck.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Hoamy44, Manager at Hoa My Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2012

Dear Cal!
Warmest greetings from Hoi An Hotel .

We are very honoured to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and do wish you continue supporting in recommendation to any guest who wants to come to Hoi An city on your vacation ..Besides that , we still improve our service more and more getting better in order to meet all guests' requirement .

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Hoi An Hotel in near future .
Manager Hoa My Hotel.
Nguyen thi Muoi

Reviewed 19 October 2012

The hotel is very unclean and noisy. The lady behind the front desk just wants your money. She scammed us of 3,000,000 dong taking the payment twice off a credit card then denied doing it. Stay away from this place bad news!!!!! Now going to have to try and get the money back through our bank back home.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kate L
Hoamy44, Manager at Hoa My Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2012

Warmest greeting from Hotel .

We would like to express out thankfulness to have you stay with us as well as your comment on TripAdvisor .

According to your comment , we would like to confirm that your credit card account in my hotel.
On 13/10/2012 you had paid for us by credit card. The sytem of the machine did not signal on the fist timer by the reception. On the second time you take the card to do it by your self, all shown in the bill: 3.065.000VND.
When we had your telephone from Nha Trang, We went to the bank to check your missing account, the bank confirmed and gave me a receitp, We had the bank receitp is 3.065.000đong (no any more)
I am still keeping the bank receitp now.
All of things we sent to you true information.Once more time, I hope you will double check the England bank when you come back home.
Im looking forward to hearing from you soon. You would mind giving me your feedback with my own email add: hoamyhotel2003@yahoo.com.
Hoa My Manager.
Nguyen Thi Muoi

Reviewed 1 October 2012

We stayed at their new hotel at 44 Tran Cao Van, it was on a quieter lane and it had an indoor swimming pool where the water was lovely and cool after a hot day. This hotel was a bit closer to the centre and opposite 2 Tripadisor good restaurants Cafe 43 and Cafe 41 both very good cheap eating places. Handy if it is raining. Our room was on thee top floor with a balcony that had a fish pond and a beautiful bonzai garden. We enjoyed having breakfast out there in the cooler mornings. Having to go down and pick up the breakfast was a minor detail. For $20 Aus a night it was great value, the breakfasts were basic but tasty and included.

Room Tip: This hotel does not have a lift, all rooms were large and the beds soft. The balcony rooms overlook a laneway which is pretty quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2012

I really do wish I'd read some of the reviews on Trip Advisor before staying at this hotel.

We booked our onward journey and paid our bill in full the day before we travelled to Hanoi. After celebrating our last night in Hoi An we returned to the hotel shortly before midnight. The night porter came down the stairs (which seemed odd) and let us in. He then gave us our passports back, without us asking, also odd. We got into our room and noticed that one or two things were in different places to where they had been before we went out for the night. We ALWAYS take the hotel key with us, but it was clear that someone had been in the room.

Someone (as with another person that reviewed this hotel) had been into one of our bags (a very thorough search I hasten to add, that I believe had not just occurred the once) and found where we kept our International currency. Not all of the money was taken - a selection of US$ Malaysian Ringett, UK£... but not all of it... so if we hadn't been suspicious we wouldn't have checked properly. The thief left our Chinese currency. Strange!?!?! Oh, the reason we knew someone had been in the room was that our laptop had been moved. This wasn't stolen... because that would have been too obvious.

A very agitated and ranting night porter eventually understood that I wanted to talk to the manager. Strange how his demeanour had changed when we came back down to reception saying that someone had been in our room and we had been robbed. The manager refused to call the police, so instead I did. They eventually arrived 2 hours later but were of little help.

The manageress constantly stated that she was the only person who had access to the spare keys to get into the room. Odd, because I'm sure that many a guest has returned late at night without their key and needed the night porter to let them in. The next morning the assistant manageress continued with the same line, that only the manageress had access to the spare keys. Right....

The final blow was when handing over the room-keys the assistant manageress asked if we'd used the mini-bar. We explained that we had and that we'd already paid out bill in full. As we left the hotel she shouted to us to come back because something had been taken from the mini-bar.... now we're the common thieves... that is until she checked that we had already paid. As we'd stated.

Don't stay here. It's not just that money was stolen BUT the way that they reacted. There was no questioning of their staff and all of the blame was on us.... which means that the same person is free to do the same again and again... as I've unfortunately just read from other reviews......

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family