“Had 2 great dives”
Review of Blue Coral Diving

Blue Coral Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Coral Diving is the only 5 Star IDC Padi Dive Center in beautiful Hoi An. We offer all Padi courses and fun dives for all! Snorkelling tours and beach camping can be booked on our web site. Blue Coral Diving is the newest dive center in vietnam and provides first class service to there customers. " Have fun and Be safe with Blue Coral Diving". Come and join the fun.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had a "personal" dive because there weren't many divers on board this time. Beautiful intact reef (almost) no trash - apart from one can and a great variety of coral, fish, nudibranches and even a sea turtle. The boat trip was nice and relaxing as well. Very friendly and helpful crew! Thanks Marc for the great dives ✌️

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"deck chairs"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Decided to go for my PADI dive qualification whilst in hoi an with a friend of mine. I couldn’t rate the experience any higher. Absolutely unreal. All the staff were professional but also heaps of fun. To anyone thinking about doing something similar, look no further, these guys are legit!

2  Thank Shane G
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Took my girlfriend out for a boat tour and snorkeling. Then we ended up having our first diving session. Our gide, Dan was amazing and spoke really good english as most of the crew. Taught us all the basics of diving and we had two 30 minutes sessions in beautiful places. Then we went to the beach and had some really good bbq, something for everyone and then there were some great activities on the beach that we enjoyed for about an hour before going back to land. Wish we had been there earlier on in our trip so we could go again!

1  Thank Larusgudmundsson
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have recently travelled from Australia to complete my first step towards professional diving, the 'PADI rescue Diver' course. The staff have all gone above and beyond to assist me with my training, including giving their own time outside of business hours to ensure there are no concerns and allowing me to reach my safest and most confident with this intense training course. The boat is spacious and well kept, clean and comfortable, the equipment is immaculate, and the communal lunch provided on the beach is very social. A great way to meet other divers and discuss where to travel to, the best sites and experiences around S.E Asia ect.

highly recommend
Blue Coral Diving -Hoi An

2  Thank Caelum17
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was in DaNang Vietnam for a medical mission and decided to go diving on day off. Booked with Blue Coral after reading other reviews. We had an outstanding experience. We drove to Hoi An and boarded the boat for a 45 minute ride out to the Cham Islands. The staff were very friendly and knowledgable, and the equipment was top notch. There was an outstanding array of coral which was much healthier and colorful than what I typically see in Hawaii. We saw a large variety of small fish during the 2 tank dive. After diving we had lunch on a beach of a private island. Would definitely dive with this outfit again.