The best thing about this hotel were the rooms. Very big and tastefully decorated, and ask for a room in the corner, because the bathroom is huge.
The hotel itself was average.
* the rooms, as I said
* bicycles free of charge
* computers in reception area, very fast
* very NOISY! Hammering in the hotel started at 6:45 AM. Very bad, considering the main purpose of a hotel is a place to sleep. Also across the street they were building something, so you could never rest.
* Room was leaking, huge spots on the ceiling and it was dripping all the time.
* I got the feeling that reception staff sometimes didn't know what it was doing
* internet didn't work in the room
* breakfast was nothing special (the "fresh milk" was not so fresh anymore, out of date instead)More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking