“Nice simple restaurant on the Hoi An waterfront” 3 of 5 bubbles

Restaurant Du Port
Ranked #590 of 732 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Seating
Description: Small restaurant located near the ferry landing. Beautiful food and staff.
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Nice simple restaurant on the Hoi An waterfront”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2011

We ate here on our last night in Hoi An. The food and beer were cheap and it was well situated - I can't remember what we ate so it couldn't have been that remarkable!

• Visited May 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

london
“a lovely little restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2010

we ate here a couple of times during a 6 night stay and the food is pretty good. It is pretty standard fare and one of the small restaurants along the harbour front but it is certainly helped along by the lovely Na who seems to run the place and could charm the socks off anyone and who I probably would marry if I wasn't already - only joking- I'm not on that sort of holiday- I thought Thailand was the destination for that sort of thing!!!!!

anyway, go and have some food here. get some shoes made next door and go and see captain Thuong across the road for the most laid back 1 hour boat trip you could imagine. So laid back that we drove the boat for him from start to finish.

dublin
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2010

This is a really lovely resturant over looking the river in Hoi An. Really peacefull and quaint. Our waitress for the night "Na" was an absolute delight and provided us with some really interesting conversation reagrding local life here. There is an excellent selection of food to choose from on the menu. The Won Tons are AMAZING! Would definetly go here again when we return. Ecxellent spot!

Kitty Hawk, North Carolina
“Hoping things have not changed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2010

I was working on a consulting task in the Central Provinces of Vietnam in2000 and a French friend who had been living in Vietnam for decades recommended the Restaurant Du Port. It turned out to be a hole-in-the-wall restaurant that one finds all over SE Asia. I and others that joined me enjoyed it. It was family run, the food was good, and the service great. I hope to be back to Hoi An in January 2011 and it will be my first culinary stop