“Impression on Asia Tour Advisor”

Asia Tour Advisor - Private Day Tours
Ranked #11 of 220 Tours in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: At AsiaTourAdvisor, our best reward is your complete satisfaction. Throughout our 15 years in the industry, we have done everything possible to give our clients an unforgettable travel experience. Our service standards are high, and all of our efforts go toward meeting all of our clients' travel needs.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking
Paris, France
“Impression on Asia Tour Advisor”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

We booked a customized private tour in Myanmar directly with Ms Giang. I cannot fault Ms Giang's handling of our booking and she always responded very promptly to my queries. When we arrived all the arrangements went very smoothly. The itinerary was just what we wanted, the accommodation was very comfortable and the guides were excellent. All the arrangements went without a hitch. We all enjoyed our holiday immensely. I would have no hesitation in recommending Asiatouradvisor.

Visited February 2014

Singapore, Singapore
“Awesome Sapa Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

Asia Tour Advisor has provided me with a memorable Sapa experience!

Mr Hong was really helpful in providing me with the available Sapa tours and answered my enquiries efficiently. He also showed flexibility as there were some changes in my plans and he provided me with alternative solutions to them.

The tour guide May Giang at Sapa was a really cheerful and knowledgeable tour guide. She willingly answered all of my questions and shared a lot on Sapa.

The home-stay was also clean and the food provided was really good!

Will definitely engage Asia Tour Advisor again and really thankful for the Sapa experience!

Visited May 2014
South Australia
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“very happy with service and tour provided over Vietnam and Cambodia for 7 days”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

I researched the net after looking at a group tour from another provider but did not want the all day bus ride from Bangkok to Siem Reap. So I then sought other options, which is how we came upon Asia Tour Advisor. Based on a bespoke tour they already had we were able to make changes to suit us (less temple time and try something else in SR), very economically, for the tour which started in HCMC and finished in Siem Reap.
The guide on the Vietnamese leg understood english fairly well and the vehicle and driver provided were very safe and comfortable. Having just come from the JWM in Khao Lak the change in hotel was significant to us but expected that and in fact the only issues were fairly minor in HCMC and My Tho, but on reflection a better location might have been better for the Chau Doc hotel. That being said we could have researched each hotel first and they would have adapted the itinerary accordingly.
The accommodation in Cambodia was of a higher standard and the guides spoke excellent english, and ifn fact this leg was fantastic and very enjoyable. Any hiccups were dealt with very promptly and professionally by our consultant Duong Huyen and we would thoroughly recommend this company to anyone.

To be honest i had made the booking before getting a little nervous after reading about Vietnamese travel agencies but they only insisted on a deposit with the main balance payable on arrival, which we did on day two at their office as i was reluctant to carry around a large amount of USD for nearly two weeks prior.
We were even able to change the schedule on the day to suit us as we changed our mind and had enough of temple ruins after three and the guide was more than accommodating so we got to the artisans workshop plus the local and indian markets, plus some us time for a nanna nap.
We were also lucky seeing the Buddha birthday parades in My Tho and the Kings birthday celebration two days later in Phnom Penh.

As before we would happily use this firm again and Duong as our co-ordinater

Michael & Elaine

Visited May 2014
1 Thank mcb5022
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
“8 day Vietnamese honeymoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

We had a great time with Asia Tour Advisor. We wanted to have a guide to take us all around Vietnam. Thu, the travel agent was very helpful with booking our trip. They customized our very own trip thru Ho Chi Minh, Hoi an, Hanoi, and Halong Bay on the dates we wanted. It was wonderful. In each city we had our own private guide and driver. Each guide spoke English and was very helpful. The hotels booked for us were first class. I would definitely recommend them.

Visited April 2014
Brisbane, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Vietnam tour fantastic !!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

Can't thank Mr hong enough, he answered my hundreds of email fast and efficiently, he booked all of our day tours throughout vietnam he recommend the best halong bay cruise ( signature) all the way!!! The guides were fantastic knowlegable and we look forward to having him help us with our next vietnam tours.. If you want a excellent tour organising ask for mr hong!!!

Visited April 2014