We had 2 pleasant nights here and will recommend this resort to anyone.
What was good:
- They put the effort to decorate the bed for our wedding anniversary and a complimentary cake
- Free, stable and decent speed wifi
- Complimentary and frequent shuttle bus to and from the old town
- Nice pool and the beach is just behind the resort. The beach itself was not very nice though.
- There is a small store next to this resort, where we rented a scooter and did our laundry with a good price. The lady owner was very honest and did a good job with the laundry.
- Concierge was very helpful to arrange tours for us
What was not so good:
- The welcome fresh towel and hand towel in the room had stain
- There was no place to have a decent shower after we checked out. We had the shower by the pool but it was not a proper shower room.
- Breakfast selection was quite limited and did not taste that good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is set on the renowned ‘Cua Dai Beach’ Hoi An. With its central location, the resort is only 35 minutes from Da Nang airport and 5 minutes to explore the old heritage town of Hoi An. The ancient town of Hoi An, 30 km south of Da Nang, lies on the banks of the Thu Bon River. Occupied by early western traders, Hoi An was one of the major trading centers of Southeast Asia in the 16th century.Hoi An has a distinct Vietnamese atmosphere with low, tile-roofed houses and narrow streets; the original structure of some of these streets still remains almost intact. All the houses were made of wood, decorated with lacquered boards and panels engraved with old ancient characters. Pillars were also carved with ornamental designs. Hoi An have earned the town status as a heritage site by the UNESCO and has become a very popular tourist destination in Vietnam.All rooms are facing the sea with private balconies and some have direct access to the beach from private terraces. Room facilities featured single and double vanity, bathtub or shower, air-conditioning, television, IDD telephone, mini bar, safety box, hairdryer, wireless internet, coffee and tea making facilities. A large swimming pool is in the center of the resort surrounded by a tropical garden. A spa, located next to the pool, is a haven for pure relaxation and rejuvenation. Our spa facilities include three treatment rooms, five massage pavilions and two steam rooms. Pedicure and manicure services are also available at our resort’s spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelbag, Agoda, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Boutique Hoi An Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boutique Hoi An Hotel Hoi An