“Best Tailor in Hoi An”

Kimmy Custom Tailor
Ranked #38 of 442 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Kimmy Tailor owned and run by a Vietnamese-Canadian, Kimmy Custom Tailor has been the only Western-operated tailor serving international clients for over 15 years in Hoi An. Kimmy prides itself on understanding Western styles and sensibilities, and has its own tailors and factory so it doesn't outsource the work. As a result, Kimmy keeps full control over quality at very reasonable prices and excellent customer service with over 5000 sample fabrics to choose from. Measurements are kept on file so you can re-order online later.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I purchased a suit and shirt from Kimmy's when I was in Hoi An a few days ago after being recommended by the hotel I was staying at. I was really happy with the quality of the suit and the service was great.
The sales assistant who helped me throughout my fittings was called Hana who was fantastic. She was really helpful throughout the whole process, and even recommended a local shop that sold shoes when I asked where I could get a tailored pair (which were also really high quality).

I would definitley recommend Kimmy's tailors to anyone visiting Hoi An.

Write a ReviewReviews (6,107)
All reviews
in 57 reviews
"thank you so much"
in 87 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was very impressed with the service at Kimmy's. As a big dude it's hard for me to find clothes that I like and fit perfectly, but the tailors and Kimmy's made me some amazing clothes.

They'll make anything in any style. I was fitted by Vien and Nole who were very friendly and made me feel comfortable the entire time. they gave awesome stylistic advice and don't push anything that wasn't my own decision.

A lot of people felt intimidated that the sales women pushed them too hard to buy something, but that's their job to do so. If you don't want anything don't get anything, it's as simple as that, but if you do end up getting something you won't regret it.

3 fitting sessions

Worked with me to find a suit that I absolutely love

Convinced me to buy two shirt jackets and Iw was not disappointed.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Go to Kimmy Tailor for a personal, fun and professional tailoring experience. Chi listened to my ideas for my dress and came up with a beautiful design. I’m so extremely happy with how my dress came out. Thanks Kimmy!!