“Best meal I've had in Vietnam!”

Red Dragon Restaurant & Cooking School
Ranked #74 of 1,193 Restaurants in Hoi An
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Cuisines: Vietnamese, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Contemporary Hoian Cuisine Restaurant and cooking School . Red Dragon is a family-owned restaurant, established in 2007, Chef Tu Nguyen’s menu feautures creative and refined takes on classic Hoian family cuisine using only the freshest local, seasonal ingredients
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

I've been in Vietnam nearly two months & this was the best meal I've had so far! Food was so tasty & the restaurant is so clean, absolutely spotless. I had the pork belly, best I've ever had & the coconut rice was fab. I also got the coconut prawns to take away which were also delicious. Portion sizes were perfect too. Nice relaxing atmosphere plus two beers for the price of one! Deserves to be way higher up the list on TA. Overall excellent!

3  Thank LadyDav33
Write a reviewReviews (1,042)

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Family run restaurant managed by friendly and efficient staff. Good choice of tasty food in a spacious restaurant, only a few km from Hoi Ann ancient city, located on the main beach/Danang road.

1  Thank Glenn J
Reviewed 26 July 2016

What a surprise ! Excellent and well prepared. Tastes really good but maybe not for kids as some tastes are strong or spicy. Took a cab there from the old town and walked back about 20 minutes. The restaurant was empty .. and the owner doesn't speak english but with handsigns he understood i really liked everything!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Me and baby, we tried this restaurant in our free day in Hoian and found it very good. Price was very reasonable and food was delicious. We had dinner there with less than 15$ for 2 and drinks also with a nice price. The weitress was very welcoming.

1  Thank Giugmsk
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

The food here was beyond outstanding. We had the pork banh mi, duck spring rolls and papaya salad with prawns - I'd highly recommend all of them. The taste and presentation were excellent. We stayed nearby but I would recommend going out of your way to eat here.

3  Thank Jessica109