“wonderful tailor”
Review of Asian Tailor - CLOSED

Asian Tailor
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a full service custom tailor and provide a complete wardrobe planning service according to your business, career and social needs. We custom tailor ladies and gents attire, suits, shirts, blouses, dresses, etc
Reviewed 7 August 2012

This year in February, I was on a business trip to Vietnam and I bought some suits at Asian Tailor. I was highly impressed with the quality. I will be in VN again at the beginning of December and would like to purchase some more suits.

4  Thank chan c

Reviewed 26 June 2012

We are so happy with the service we received from the lovely Hiep. The clothes my husband and I chose were all made perfectly and only the slightest adjustment needed to a pair of pants for myself. Could be done on the spot, so there was no need to return. Our big mistake was to also try out a market tailor to compare. We shouldn't have done that. Thank you Hiep for making our shopping experience so good.

4  Thank Ann R
Reviewed 15 March 2012

I absolutely loved the suit cut they tailored for me at Jhasper. They knew better than I did, understood what I wanted, and recommended the materials which were of good quality as that was one of the reasons to get custom suits and shirts made in Hoi An so that I can get the best quality at a reasonable price. The service is excellent, along with their knowledge and experience that was shown in the wonderful clothing articles that now I love to wear.

5  Thank KHee l
Reviewed 13 March 2012

My girl friend and I recently visited Hoi An and found so many tailor choices. From a recommendation, I discovered Asian Tailors. After chatting and looking at materials, I placed my order….11 items! What fun I had. Many thanks to Hien for her patience with connor and her obsession with drawing peacocks! and Hiep who gave me open and honest advice. They knew when my clothes couldn’t be copied and what would suit me and the fabrics to match. I also selected from catalogues. Nothing was too much effort. Fittings were done with ease and deliveries on time. I only hope I can go back one day and the same people will be there. A truely wonderful, positive experience.

4  Thank brossmann J
Reviewed 11 January 2012

We went to Asian tailors on the recommendation of our hotel.
we got in total around 30 shirts, 5 suits, 4 overcoats and 5 trousers made.
I can honestly say that every single item of clothing is 100% perfect!
We are from England and the quality of the cut is far superior to any cut u will find in England.
I would highly recommend Asian tailors. The two assistants Hip and Hien are an absolute joy to deal with.
We were very meticulous with our designs and fit and they altered our clothes near 5 times to make them just perfect but they did it all with a smile.
if I ever return to Vietnam I wdnt even bother shopping around elsewhere because we've found our tailor. I'd strongly recommend Asian Tailors to anyone considering getting clothes tailored.

3  Thank ShaamDean