“Best pedicure in Hoi An” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ba-Le Well Beauty Salon

Ba-Le Well Beauty Salon
Ranked #25 of 99 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Ba-Le Well Beauty Salon offers a comprehensive range of hair and beauty services for men and women. Services include hair cutting and colouring, manicures, pedicures, waxing and facials. We are well-known for our high quality facials, including our range of luxurious facial treatments using certified organic products. We operate from clean, comfortable & modern premises and use international brand-name products and equipment. We've been providing hair and beauty services for over 20 years and our manager is a UK-trained waxing specialist.
Geneva, Switzerland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Best pedicure in Hoi An”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2012

I wish I had come across this place sooner, while in Hoi An. I was very impressed with their services and their kind personnel. Do seek it out for some proper pampering. I especially appreciated their non-aggressive tactics (in a town where you are solicited by every other shop while walking through the streets.) These guys understand the true meaning of a retreat... Enjoy!

9 Thank enzoenzo

• Korean first
Hoi An, Vietnam
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Clean and professional salon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2012

Went here for a haircut when I was in Hoi An. The salon was clean, and the staff knew what they were doing. It was the quickest haircut I have ever had, and the outcome was great. The only thing was that the staff could have been a bit more friendly.

Visited October 2012
10 Thank AneElizabeth
wangaratta, australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2012

Wonderful massage and facial, lovely people and enjoyed the surrounding. Manicure and deluxe pedicure were very enjoyable but the polish chipped and came off very quickly. Had my eyebrows done for the first time ever and they did a great job. Would go again for everything but a nail polish.

Visited September 2012
5 Thank happytravels444
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2012

Love, love, love Ba-Le Well Salon. I always recieved excellent service, the girls who work there are lovely and I got really spoiled when I was there for my birthday in August 2011.

Visited November 2011
7 Thank Erika F
Sayreville, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great Place for Beauty Services”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2012

I have been to Ba-Le Well several times. The owner does really good eyebrow threading and really shaped up my brows, which have been sorely neglected throughout my travels over the last 16 months! I also got my hair permanently straightened for 30 US dollars!!! It is the same procedure that costs hundreds of dollars elsewhere. My hair looks great and I am very pleased. It is clean and professional and I would recommend their services highly.

Visited August 2012