“Great Cloth Shop : good quality at a very good price !”
Review of Van Cloth Shop

Van Cloth Shop
Ranked #208 of 400 Shopping in Hoi An
Cannes, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Cloth Shop : good quality at a very good price !”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Mrs Van and her young sister Khanh are providing an outstanding attention to detail with extremely professional and friendly service. Fully recommended !

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Remi_180675

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Custom made work clothes”
Reviewed 18 February 2012

My daughter had some work outfits made there in 3 days (12 articles). All well made and alterations made if necessary. Good quality too

Visited February 2012
2 Thank Barry2232
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wedding”
Reviewed 12 October 2011

I had some clothes made by Van in 2005 when I was in Vietnam, the quality of tailoring really stood out above all the others and so when I went back later that year I went to her again. In 2011 I was looking for someone to tailor the waistcoats for the groom's party for my wedding and thought of Van. We sent her measurements that we took ourselves in the UK and she made them up for us, and they all came back perfect. The material was excellent quality as was the standard of tailoring. She and her team really are amazing and I would thoroughly recommend her. Thanks Van!

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Hayley M
Washington DC, District of Columbia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Highly recommended - everything fits like a glove”
Reviewed 29 September 2011

We were recommended Van through local friends and were not disappointed. We initially had a few items made, but after the first fitting the next day, it was very obvious that the quality of the tailoring, material and service were fantastic and Van herself would not let us take the clothing with us unless she, herself was satisfied that it fit us perfectly without any haggling of changing the price regardless of the number of adjustments made.

I am 6'3'' and my wife is 5'4" and we constantly have trouble finding clothing that fits. With Van he had everything made from suits, pants, dresses and winter jackets which all fit perfectly, just the way we wanted. We literally found what we liked in clothing catalogs and then specified the details to what we wanted or what she suggested.

Be aware, however, that all tailor shop take at least one refitting if not more so go early in your trip and leave time to returns for fittings.

Visited August 2011